Anyone like me?

Sometime i feel i cant think or i has no thinking

6 Likes

Sames:( all my thoughts make no sense now . Feel slow and empty headed

4 Likes

Yeah one second I’m focused on something, next I’m feeling vacant, confused and hopeless.

3 Likes

Happens sometimes to me.

3 Likes

I feel like I can’t ever think of things to talk about.

3 Likes

I like you all!

5 Likes

He didn’t mean it that way but it’s appreciated nonetheless. :slight_smile:

I think he meant “anyone alike me”

4 Likes

I can’t remember anything anymore.its like my mind is slowly being erased. I think I know until I have to recall it, then I can’t

2 Likes

I have the same problem @Cindy10. But I have brain lesions that cause it. I hope I’m not getting more right now with my dizziness.

2 Likes

When I delayed my Zoloft by 12 hours one day I was trying to remember things but I just forgot them 1 second after they came to the surface of my head.

Amazingly enough when I’m on Zoloft I’m not like this at all.

It was scary. But now I’m back on Zoloft and never coming off :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I get this sometimes. It’s rough. It’s less often and less severe now, though, that I’m on good medication for me.

1 Like

Oh my goodness I hope your not getting that too. Can you get checked? Is that one of the symptoms?
I haven’t ever googled dementia but I’m going to google it and see what it says
Because I think people with dementia forget a lot. But I don’t know what else

I googled dementia and it’s so broad and vague anybody could have it

it happens to me sometimes, but not often

1 Like

Yeah i worry my brain is getting less traffic by the day.

I call it “tuning out” and its cause, I think, is a refusal to accept where you are physically so you just leave mentally. I say this because it doesn’t happen when I’m alone. It used to happen when I was alone but at that time, I was scared to think I was actually alone. So I was tuned out of even myself, as well. Also, knock out drugs cause me to lack thought.

1 Like

Same I have felt that way as well

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.