Anyone here going back to school?

I went back to school yesterday for orientation, I came into class 10 minutes late. They were really unkind with me, sort of being very mean and passive-aggressive. After I sat down I did some paper work then we started a test… A long test 3 hours long! I was taking it slow, but as soon as I looked back the teachers were looking at me and said. “Don’t worry about reading it, just answer the questions!” I shook my head and started doing my work quickly, as the time went on I started hearing voices and loud screaming, after the voices I felt like someone was going to stab me behind my back, I kept looking and no one was there. My OCD wasn’t helping either… It was a mess. The campus is huge! So after class, it was night time, I was having on going psychosis and ended up lost and couldn’t find my way to my ride. Thankfully after a while I made it and got in. In the road I kept seeing giant spider webs… Meh, don’t want to bore you with the detail, same ol same ol. Anyway, what about you guys, any of you all going back to school?!

1 Like

I’m a full time student. I really enjoy it and am in the middle of finals. I recommend working on getting your symptoms in order. Whenever I have a flareup my grades take a dip. I do online schooling though which is easier on my mental though it is very self driven and rigorous.

1 Like

Wow, that must be stressing! I can only imagine the stress of my 2 days classes are, LOL.

I like what you said there. But I’m afraid of never completing anything in my life, so my thought process is, do it no matter what. Hopefully it works.

I do wish you the very best, my dude!

1 Like

I had thought of going back to school for welding but idk if I could hack it. I already have an accounting associates degree.

Glad you are giving it a go. Hopefully, things will get better for you.

1 Like

@ThePickinSkunk I hope you manage to go back! It is worth it, learning is something amazing, imo.

Thank you I hope so too. I wish you the best!

1 Like

I’d like to go back next semester but money makes it hard

1 Like

I understand that.

1 Like

I tried welding and it was dreadful for me. It’s a great trade to get into, although I’ve read and heard you cam get a lot of health problems from the fumes.

1 Like

I went back to community college Spring 2019. I took Introduction to Japanese, Counseling, and MS Word. I made a lot of friends and in all had an enjoyable experience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.