Anyone else tired?

I’m about to go back to bed. Sweet dreams!

I just took my clozapine. I will put me to sleep soon. I have been sleeping 12 hours a night unfortunately.

I am in my 30s too and i have no hope

1 Like

I’m so sorry you feel like that too. This is a very very very rough disease to live with. I hope you have a better day today.

1 Like

You too.
:crazy_face:

Have fun, as much as you can

I am tired of the avolition, from SzA and the AP meds. When the voices start commenting on everything, I get sick of that pretty quick. It’s frustrating. I am also tired of the sexual dysfunction, caused by the meds.

I’m tired of constantly watching my blood sugar and having to correct lows and highs. I’m tired of having to change my insulin pump cartridge every few days.

I’m tired of being in pain and being fatigued from my fibromyalgia. I wish I could do household chores without pain. I wish I could go to fun places, like the aquarium, without having to leave early, due to exhaustion.

I am tired of having asthma attacks, despite being on the strongest maintenance inhaler. I never know when an asthma attack will hit me, but there are some things that guarantee an asthma attack, such as hiking.

I’m tired of looking like a freak, when my cervical dystonia starts making my head sway or makes my head cock to the left, and I have no control over it. I got dystonia from long-term AP use.

I’m so tired…

1 Like

I see.
I understand.
I jerk my head
suddenly to the left

I haven’t slept all night I’m on my second wave.

I’m tired of life. Tired of illness

2 Likes

I can’t imagine older schizophrenics
who suffer for decades

2 Likes

Yea I couldn’t sleep last night. I think I have insomnia.

For me situation is somewhat similar to swinging pendulum. I didn’t get tired enough that I would say alright that’s enough. And things never improved that I could say troubling days are behind me.
I feel stuck in limbo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.