I don't want to wake up anymore

I wish i could sleep forever.
I have no motivation anymore.
Life is tiresome.

2 Likes

I like your posts and I’m in a foul mood…nope, no sleep for you :wink:.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Roger, roger. Do you want my safe word @anon27884915 I’m better than my negatives, thank you for reminding me. Ok, positives, I had an awesome time with my in laws for the first time. I felt like I was starting to be able to one day let my walls down “a littlle”. :hugs:. This came a couple of days oof me wanting to never see them again. So, HUGE positive!

2 Likes

Another positive, I’ve been off benzos for awhile and can be there for those experiencing wd :hugs:.

3 Likes

sometimes I just can’t seem to get out of bed. I’m sorry you’re feeling that life is tiresome. I wish you could have one truly great day with no symptoms.

2 Likes

Cmon @Om_Sadasiva where’s a positive? Ya can do eeet!

1 Like

My mood is not ok. Maybe I need to up the dose of antidepressant

2 Likes

Depression is very common in schizophrenics… We live a miserable life

3 Likes

See hope, you trust in your antidepressant :hugs: just needs tweaking :hugs:

1 Like

Yes, I have the stripes on my left wrist. It’s amazing how easily I can cover them up with hair twisties and my Fitbit. But they are always there just covered up for normies

1 Like

My main goal is to stay awake

3 Likes

Do you have good dreams @Moonwalker ?

I don’t really remember them. I don’t think they’re bad

1 Like

See a positive :wink:. Trust in the process of finding the right treatment, but in the meantime, be thankful ya don’t have to do “the nightmare module” in therapy over and over :wink::upside_down_face:

1 Like

@anon27884915 I’m highjacking a thread here, and it’s your fault :hugs:.

2 Likes

You have nightmares?

1 Like

Umm, kinda why I don’t sleep, tbh. My hubby is the bestest, he gets the privilege of waking me up from screaming. My old psychiatrist thought sedating me would work, the only thing it did was make me complain less vehemently

I’d give you serequel and Ativan before bed

Pfft, those are like water. No intent to insult.

1 Like