I'm just tired just tired

I’m going to die a crazy person. I don’t care no more. I’m not people person. I get along with very few people. I am not special. I am not famous. I am a nobody. I’m not any ■■■■■■■ tjknh. ■■■■ this phone.

1 Like

Don’t give a dam .

Did you get a raise of Latuda?

1 Like

Not yet. Not sure he will

Invega almost took care of my people voices. There’s hope

1 Like

There’s a company that sponsored it for me but don’t remember the name anymore. I don’t have insurance, but I got it through mental health center

1 Like

I’m tired of being tired.

1 Like

Not being famous doesn’t mean you’re not special. You have a lot to offer the world even if you are dealing with sz. Don’t get too down on yourself.

2 Likes

It’s just idiots I am surrounded by. They call you names because you don’t sleep with them. That’s why I say nothing special. Sza wants to rip their throats out. I’ve got my bf of nearly eleven years.i don’t want them and I’m going yo pound in my head ignore them

1 Like

Famous people don’t have it so good. I perceive you to be humble at heart. You ARE special.

3 Likes

I know you have trouble with your neighbors. I also know that you may need a med adjustment. Talk to your pdoc about this and see if there’s something that can be done. Keep your head up @roxanna.

1 Like

Latuda quit working for me also at 120mg so I had to switch to invega. Other option might be haldol or abilify for the people voices

Doesn’t matter what I take.

Just don’t believe that any of the neighbor voices are real. I’ve had that since last August and I’m finally getting over it.

1 Like

What, and we’re all special? Not.

We’re all suffering. I just do what I can. I’m not putting you down, but I’ve been through this too. Even though you have schizophrenia you still have choices. Maybe less choices than non-schizophrenics but you still have control of some things.

I try to cheer you up and inspire you. I don’t know if it makes you mad.

3 Likes

I hear ya. Not in good spirits these days.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.