Anyone else single by choice?

Hey guys a above, i am single by choice as i find it easier, i dont think i would cope with marriage, kids ect!

3 Likes

Me. I find it difficult to maintain a relationship.

1 Like

Idk about me but I had a gf before sz, I slept at her house on weekends. Sz symptoms broke our relationship 5 years ago and now I am old, 30 y.o., obese, can’t work, have no money, etc I stopped trying and even if my sz is gone in the future I don’t think it will be worth it anymore.
Sz made me loose my life.

1 Like

I’m living with my parents. I’m not looking for a relationship, although it could be possible if i really wanted to i think. So yes it’s by choice.

1 Like

I’d love to have a family but don’t think I could cope with the responsibility. My school friends have by and large stuck by me, always giving me time, as have my parents, though they did force me to move out, but most of the people I really want a relationship with just find me annoying :frowning:

1 Like

! was engaged to a girl for 4 years and was with her for 9 years, broke up because i didnt want kids, i get lonely at times but i think i made the right choice, couldnt cope with the stress of kids!

2 Likes

IDK about marriage or cohabitation, but once I get in the swing of freelance web design I would like to try to be seeing someone.

I’m not yet the age where the DNA in my reproductive material starts to degenerate, but children would be neither reasonable nor responsible. I will take steps to ensure that doesn’t happen.

Were I to co habitate, she would find my pills in the first 36 hours. Most of them could treat depression, but I’m a terrible liar, and women are good at finding out lies

2 Likes

I’m single by choice at the moment.

If I decided I wanted a relationship in the morning I couldn’t have one and would suddenly be single not by choice ! :joy:

5 Likes

Ive been married and now have a 17 year old Daughter. And by God, do i miss my precious little one. Bless her Heart. But im better off on my own.

Ive had many offers from women in the past - but they always seem to have their own emotional and drug dependancy issues. And im simply not well enough to support other peoples problems - when i clearly have my own.

For that reason - i prefer to remain single. Aside from the fact i couldnt perform in the bedroom anyway, being impotent for years - due to the anti-psychotics im on. I feel its just a waste of time.

You learn to be secure with your own company. And the need for a male or female partner lessens over time when you get middle-aged.

3 Likes

Agree with you there seth!

1 Like

I’m single by choice. No one would want me right now anyways. Unless to use me for sex or money. Which has happnd regrettably.

4 Likes

I am single not by choice but because of this mental illness. I am working my way to getting married and having kids. I have the job, car and home part completed. However, my weight has been a stumbling block as some women have politely mentioned to me but I am sure I can overcome it with discipline, effort and dedication.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’m single by choice, but I might choose to remain single by choice. Only it’s me to blame, not the other person. I’m impossible to be around. I’m so tense that I make other people tense too. It’s really unbearable. I’ve been this way for forty years.

2 Likes

You do know that me can father children at 70 years of age but with a much younger woman in her 20s-30s.

A marriage would be a difficult thing for me because just like the “Schizophrenic Househusbands of Beverly Hills” I created I’d be in the position of being a complete dependent and that’s not a good thing.

1 Like

I have been single for decades, I always fail so gave up

i am not single by choice.
i wish i could get married to a beautiful girl and have lovely cute kids.
but sadly i am not.
i wish i was.

1 Like

I wish that I had been that wise…

1 Like

I am single now by choice. I chased that dream for a while when I was young but I’m happy with myself now.

1 Like

I’m single by choice. I can’t keep a conversation going so I can’t have a girlfriend.

2 Likes