Anyone else have problems with family not answering your calls

My sisters see my number come up and don’t answer. I know they are in cause later on they complain about me phoning multiple times. Is very frustrating and borderline rude. My parents always answer though.

2 Likes

They might be busy …!!!
It mainly happens to me while using Facebook …my cousin brother never reply’s to me …so i don’t talk to him anymore…!!

1 Like

Call me instead. I’ll answer.

5 Likes

My brother never answers his phone, even when we are supposed to meet up and I’m calling him to get a time. He says he doesn’t believe in electronic communication. If he’s not talking to you in person, he doesn’t want to talk at all. My sister doesn’t even have a phone. I talk to her boyfriend whenever I need to contact her.

4 Likes

Yup both my sisters are “too busy” to talk to me.

1 Like

Yeah my sister you need to text her and give her a 72 hour notice to talk to her!!! She’s that “busy”. She will talk to you in 48-72 hours but if you don’t text her that far in advance, there’s no chance of speaking with her. She’s not even a busy person she just likes her “independence” I feel.

3 Likes

Or she just doesn’t like you.

1 Like

Then she doesn’t like anyone cuz it takes that long with everyone!

2 Likes

Almost all of my family ignore me. I have written them off. Who needs them. They don’t need me

1 Like

It’s just disheartening that their phone rings, they see my number and then must think to themselves, ‘oh it’s James. He never has anything important to say. Won’t answer it.’

well, at least your phone calls show that you care about them. :slight_smile:

if you want, I can talk to your sister about this issue. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I gave up on my family a long time ago. Think I’m doing a great deal better without them… Most of their support was push me away question my sanity and treat me like a lost cause. Always good for recovery when your support is the reason you are going backward. Not sure I have any good advice but chances your family wont change as they don’t want to. Focus on yourself. It’s all you can control while your struggling. Frankly all you can control period.

2 Likes