Anyone else count their steps everyday?

I use my iPhone as a step tracker.
I count my steps everyday.
Today I did a lot of walking and so far tracked over 11, 000 steps!
This is a lot for me.
I hope it’s not a sign that I’m getting manic.

A couple of years ago I easily walked over 20,000 steps for many days!

Maybe the lower dose of Depakote is giving me more energy.

4 Likes

I walked 2,000 steps today. Not very many for me, but I had a rough day. I usually walk 4,000 or more, depending on the weather.

4 Likes

Way to go @Wave! :slight_smile:

I track my steps with Google Fit. Not sure if it’s the most accurate step counter out there but it works for me, lol. I average around 6k steps a day.

2 Likes

I use a fitbit and an iphone for it’s gps. I try to do 11,500 steps a day at least. Depends on weather though!
That is roughly around 10kms a day! It really makes a difference and once you get on a roll it’s easier to do. At least a half hour of walking at a brisk pace is great for your health!

2 Likes

Only 4000 today. Needed to buzz in to see the new psychiatrist and then run errands, which meant using the car today. Hoping to crank out 10000 tomorrow. I’ve got a Samsung Gear Fit 2 watch as my tracker.

2 Likes

My iPhone says I took like 6500 steps today. I check it every now and then.

I am out of town working right now so I am on break from walking the dogs. That’s where my large step days come into play.

2 Likes

i don’t count steps. I walk 2.5-5 miles on a regular route everyday though.

3 Likes

Yesterday I was having 20.000 steps. Usually over 10.000 a day. I don’t have a car so it’s just my steps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am very much a sedentary person who doesn’t go out much. Even if I went out more there’s no way I could walk the distance required to do 10k steps without getting lost, unless I walked countless times around the small area I know.

1 Like

haha, I’m sure some people here only go to the bathroom and the fridge in a day.

1 Like

I did today 15.000 steps and it’s only 14:40 pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

And here is the proof lol :blush:

3 Likes

I’m poor only God and @SzAdmin count my steps.

2 Likes

cool, is that amsterdam?

3 Likes

I have no idea. It’s just a picture I found on my phone lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for your replies guys! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.