Anybody do yoga?

I’m thinking about doing yoga. A lot of my spiritual gurus have been saying yoga is good.

6 Likes

i am a guy and i did beginner then intermediate then advanced yoga in college, i got really good at it, it was fun. i hated going to class but was always glad i went after class and felt better for doing it. bigram is lame and gross tho

1 Like

Yoga is really great
I got pretty obsessed long term
It can be bad for mental health sometimes but if you’re careful it’s beneficial
I took it too seriously
I recently started regular meditation which is different but sometimes related

1 Like

I’m on the fence.

1 Like

So try it and see?

I don’t know if I’m coordinated enough.

1 Like

Coordination isn’t necessary
Only thing coordination has to do with anything is dance
I’m very discoordinated

2 Likes

Try it
You might hate it
You might love it
It’s physically really good for you

1 Like

Don’t you have to do poses? I’ve seen some of them. They look like they take coordination.

Strength and flexibility
Not coordination

1 Like

Anyway you slowly build up to that stuff

Pretty much can do the downward dog. Namaste.

3 Likes

I don’t even think I can do that.

1 Like

It takes practice for sure and is surprisingly difficult.

2 Likes

Do they make a yoga routine for fat people?

I’m trying it using a beginner app on my phone. I keep worrying that I’ll snap off a disused piece of my body. It’s all kinds of oof, lemme tell ya.

3 Likes

LS! In the Fountainhouse Amsterdam Netherlands there is a female sports and yoga instructor. She put forty Youtube videos on the internet. Her style is Vinyasa yoga. For the last half year I did daily a video from her. Some videos I did already thirty times.

1 Like

I do a different yoga routine each time I practice it. And I do yoga for approximately 30 minutes 4 to 5 times a week. I’ve been practicing yoga for the last 15 years and I love it.

3 Likes

Dr Zen Here I Have a Sister thats a instuctor of Yoga on face book, her class are great, you can find her on facebook , susan siren…at bayou lotus. yoga school. best of luck to you. and thank you for your time Zen.

2 Likes

oh yea it on line classes , great if your stuck at home. zen

1 Like