Anybody do yoga?

I did several hours of yoga a week for seven - 10 years

In the past few years I can’t practice without having intense spiritual experiences and find it very scary I can’t do it now it’s too obsessive for me and very dangerous I think

1 Like

If its not triggering I totally advise … but I too can understand getting in a little too deep , I do think excersize is super beneficial tho !!!

1 Like

I’ve been practicing jnana yoga for more than a decade

3 Likes

I wish it was still just exercise for me because It was really good

1 Like

Yes I got pretty heavy into the whole way of life and was kinda put in a terrible position no pun intended but I was very sick and didn’t realise as can happen , my symptoms have changed so much since then , I hope that u find something less intrusive to do , I found simply walking the dogs about as good as anything can be , they give me real joy and its good excersize that I can time manage based on how well im feeling on that day ? And my dogs … well they are the best walking friends

2 Likes

I do yoga once in a while. It’s good to clear the mind and it helps my back.

Many of the poses look pretty impossible, and I guess they are for some of us. I simply concentrate on poses I have enough strenght and/or flexibility to do. I got a book on men’s yoga which is good since it focuses on poses that are possible with a mans flexibility opposed to a woman.

3 Likes

Yes, lucky you …, I want a dog very badly
My mum has had her first puppy in the last two years and he’s absolutely amazing.
At the moment we have two cats… My mum my husband is a real cat person and he response to barking is extreme shock So I don’t know if that would be okay for him I will probably have to borrow mums dog for a month

1 Like

i used to do pilates but i stopped due to avolition.

Love my mums dog
Husband and me want a kitten and a puppy at the same time
Not until one of our inseparable male bengals die
They are both 7 and really healthy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.