Any pepper heads/ hot sauce freaks?

What do you call peppers in the winter?

Chilly Peppers!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hot things are da bomb.

2 Likes

I used to pour hot sauce from the bottle into my mouth as a kid. I have a little more restraint as an adult lol. I love things to be spicy. I always order my pizza with all the peppers and jalapenos I can. I donā€™t eat wings anymore but when I did I went with the hottest and could eat like 25 wings in one sitting. No wonder I used to be fat lol.

1 Like

My sense of what is hot is all whack. Sometimes I think a jalapeno is perfect and other times I think habaneros arenā€™t spicy at all. Usually happens when Iā€™m craving something spicy, nothing ever seems spicy enough. šŸ¤·

2 Likes

My sister got me a homemade hot sauce kit for Christmas a few years ago, so Iā€™ve been fooling around with that. One of my favorite things to put hot sauce in is chili. I also love some spicy chicken wings :hot_pepper:

1 Like

yes, used to buy lots of sauces, now i usually just order the hottest sauce when i get wings, i tried this sauce called pain 100% and have made a ghost pepper habanero sauce. i have about 20 bottles of different hot sauces

Someone beat you to it. This stuff is surprisingly good.

4 Likes

ive been liking all kinds of spicy foodsā€¦gotta love jalapenos!

1 Like

woudnt recommend it with jelly tho :laughing:

I actually do make jalapeƱo jelly. It goes great on fresh baked biscuits.

1 Like

Please give yourself five whomps with a pool noodle for that outrage. d0000000d.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

mmm never knew jalapeno jelly existed thats rad

1 Like

Do you have an ice cream maker? I make chocolate Diablo ice cream. Has a wicked hit of cayenne. The simultaneous mouth feel of the spice heat and the cold is phookinā€™ GLORIOUS.

1 Like

Pizza with hot sauce is good, I usually put peppers and/or hot sauce in pasta sauce too. Sandwiches, chicken, soup, yay for spicy foods.

I also eat jalapenos in my eggaritos, I go through a bulk size jar every monthā€¦I also love tabasco on everythingā€¦

3 Likes

I love peppers but not too big into sauce. Id rather just add some dried habemero or Thai chili powder to my food. My new thing has been this carolina reaper cheese. It makes Cabot habanero cheddar seem like baby food.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.