Anxiety about traveling

Do you get anxious about going places? I’ve seen some people post about getting anxious going places…

I am going on a road trip with my husband and step son and I’m sooo anxious, I don’t know why

3 Likes

That was probably me.

I’m forcing myself to go on vacation.

So I have to prepare/buy ■■■■/make sure everything’s in order…

It’ll happen though. I’m oddly looking forward to it actually…

2 Likes

I really never go anywhere anymore so I wouldn’t know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

I have to be medicated to go. My regular doctor gives me Ativan for traveling. 2 to 3 mg each way.

2 Likes

I recently lived and worked abroad for more than a year. Experienced depression and some psychotic symptoms but not anxiety. In fact I don’t mind taking the plane or the train or the subway. Long walks are ok too, weather permitting. But I don’t drive. Never been interested in learning how to, because of short spatial attention span.

1 Like

Leafy? Huh? Is that you leaf?

2 Likes

Ooo, what kind of vacation you going on??

1 Like

Yeah, planes and driving kinda freak me out… which I will be doing (driving) on the trip😬

That’s impressive you went abroad

1 Like

It is impressive yeah. I surprised everyone including myself. The main incentive was a girl I knew and liked and she had broken up with her ex. So I put myself in a contending position. We went on dates and did “things” but eventually she refused to become my partner. I quit the new job and came back home, tail between the legs :pensive:

1 Like

A bicycle adventure in the woods. Gravel roads. Rural landscape

Im not staying at a hotel. Instead I’ve transformed my minivan into a -Camper and plan on sleeping somewhere out there.

2 Likes

I guess people will do anything for love🥺

Sorry it didn’t workout between you two

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome🤘

Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

yes, it’s me lol

1 Like

Leaf(y) is always trying to throw us off with the modest avatar and name changes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
Only way I new for sure it was her when she first changed was because she kept her She/Her/Princess tagline.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.