Travelling are you ok with travelling?

Are you ok with travelling
I faced with negative thinking and feel bad there
When i get back i regret being there and not enjoy that

I wish I could travel. When I was reliant on klonopin with bad anxiety I had difficulty traveling anywhere at all. But I did in 2016 I went to the west coast alone and In December i went to Vermont which is two states away. I would like to travel a bit more. Now that I’m off klonopin would be nice to go on a road trip or something. Definitely would like to go out west again. And to Canada.

3 Likes

No , I hate travelling anywhere.

2 Likes

@Jonnybegood my anxiety is too bad. I would love to travel alone. Anything is possible, but it will be difficult.

1 Like

Are you from the USA?

@Jonnybegood yes, tennessee. SE usa

1 Like

I used to like traveling but schizophrenia changed that. Now I don’t even want to go to the corner store.

1 Like

I would like to visit as far as southern states, Tennessee, and the Carolinas. Well I’d like to visit all 50 states one day but especially those three I always thought were cool :sunglasses: .

@Jonnybegood try Gatlinburg, pigeon forge or Chattanooga in tennessee. If you’re into music, go for nashville

1 Like

Yes I’m into music :notes:

I get so irritable. It’s that which I don’t like and the weakness part.
And demotivation.
Also I don’t like travelling on planes ships or eurotunnel.

@Jonnybegood dollywood, in pigeon forge, is good. So is music row, in Nashville

1 Like

Yeah medicated it’s all good. I used to rely on xanax but my anxiety is much more under control. Since medication I’ve done some long flights and visited other countries. Never thought I would do any of it so if you get a chance to travel it’s something I’d recommend to everyone.

1 Like

Yes going to Chicago next month.:hugs:

Well i’m about to find out. In June i’m going over to Europe for a 3 week holiday. My partner has done all the organising like booking flights, trains, cars, etc. Hopefully i’ll have a good time, but part of me is a little nervous.

2 Likes

I was really nervous first time flying since getting sza but I’ve been on three flights since then and I’ve got it down to a routine, it doesn’t scare me like it did the first time. Actually looking forward to playing the switch on the plane ride back :smiley:

1 Like

I’m really hoping I can talk my parents into going to San Fran. I was there last year with my ex. I will be really excited and looking forward to it if it happens.

3 Likes

No the last time I travelled a decade ago was a bad experience I came home the following day of arriving

1 Like

i dont travel…im too unwell and i couldnt afford the insurance

Travelling is stressful for me
I’m not much into that although it can be exciting
I love reading travel novels and memoirs
I guess I’m more of an armchair traveller! :laughing: