Amber Herd and Jonny Depp Trial

Imagine if we were questioned like that on a trial with everybody looking i wouldnt want to be alive :frowning:

4 Likes

Must be really difficult

d’you think Amber will win the trial?

someone said she may have multiple personality disorder

I just keep seeing the headlines in the news.

It is hard to tell whose in the wrong from that.

But it seems like it was just a totally toxic relationship from both sides.

4 Likes

Yea I heard that too… I heard she has multiple dx Idk if I remember correctly though

My Sister has been following it and waiting for cross examining,

A doctor wrote she may have bipolar and lots of other stuff

I wouldnt want to be cross examined

2 Likes

I’d trade my privacy for that sweet sweet cash! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

i watched a bit and the woman doesnt seem very genuine but she doesnt seem ill either so i’m thinking she is just using her skills as an actress but then idk as i am not her. what vibes are you getting?

1 Like

For 100 million you can ask me anything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

yeah but would you make up lies? i am honest if that is still something that exists. JonnyD hasnt much money apparently his financial accountant screwed him over so £100m might not even be there, if it was me i wouldnt give them a bean.

I’m with the majority of the internet, I think that while domestic abuse is a very serious issue, I think she’s embellishing and stretching the truth with a lot of what she says. I think that people who make false accusations make it a lot harder for people who are truly victims of domestic violence to where they can’t find a good road to freedom (can’t afford to leave their partner, are afraid of them, have kids to think about, etc).

This is probably the only case like this I’ve seen where I’ve sided with the guy. I grew up in an abusive household and it took my mom a long time to get divorced.

3 Likes

Ill make up anything for 100 million lol. Then ill confess after i get da moneyssss

Im just playin lol

i will say i’m a silly sausage for £100m

2 Likes

Im listening to drake the amber herd depp trial has been trending for a week i couldnt stomach 3 minutes of depps testimony it was creepy…

1 Like

I hope Johnny wins. But will see how it goes.

5 Likes

I honestly have no idea about this trial. If there’s someone who is truly in the right I hope they win :frowning:

Who knows someone could be making up lots of rubbish.

I did hear that Amber heard put poo on his bed maybe I misheard lol…

3 Likes

I watched 5 mins of Amber Herd and i could tell she was bullshitting so i left my Sister to watch and i said i am not wasting anymore time watching her and i cant be bothered with it. i dont think these things should be televised bc these people love the attention.

1 Like

Yeah she pooped in his bed… it’s a bunch of stuff. She also cheated on him many times and verbally and physically abused him… but is claiming he abused her.

3 Likes

Oh yea I heard she threw a bottle and his finger got severed.

Idk if it’s true

1 Like

Yeah she did… there are tapes of her saying she hit him too…

2 Likes