Amber Herd and Jonny Depp Trial

dyou think she is mentally ill? i think maybe narcissistic

1 Like

obv johnny depp is the ultimate victor to the libelous lawsuit–

1 Like

Dr. Curry said she has borderline personality disorder and some other stuff going on. She definitely has m.i … doesn’t excuse her behavior

3 Likes

no-one wins with these things

1 Like

i heard psychiatric prisons are worse than normal prison

2 Likes

Her behavior is typical of an abuser. Playing the victim after the fact is a common tactic.

2 Likes

I hate Hollywood drama basically I dont think its toxic how culture and fame can present someone in many ways but its difficult to get to the truth of what a person is or the genuine reality thinking back to celebrities and all the stuff that happens the fallback and damage it can do to the fans and the lives of the celebs themselves

1 Like

Yeah same… usually I don’t watch or follow stuff up… but this one was hard to ignore.

1 Like

he must have really bad taste in women

Just this one… his exes have nothing but good stuff to say about him.

4 Likes

has he got any kids

Yeah he has two and they don’t like her either

1 Like

Yes. I know that he has at least one daughter.

definitely hard to ignore…I havent followed it much and I could only offer a based perspective so I wont judge it from outside…

1 Like

johnny depp is friends with keith richards and alice cooper so I am am rooting for Johnny…he is still one of my fave actors and men in film.

2 Likes

It is a wholesome sad reflection of society… and that you can have your day in court if you have enough money. I couldn’t go to court for more horrendous things, because of lack of money. Was even told that audio recordings are not evidence, needs to be actual footage. So it shows the disparity on all levels.

ahem @Bowens Amber Heard is a hottie and Johnny Depp is an actor, now let them go their seperate ways. :slight_smile:

I’m not saying that Johnny Depp is a saint but since following the court case closer I can see that Amber Heard did most of the abusing.
She is not a very good liar.

But yeah not saying that Johnny Depp is completely innocent in all this.

1 Like

I think it’s a publicity stunt to get them in the spotlight and people talking about them. Like wotshername Gwyneth Paltrow and the candles smelling like her vagina.

Makes news gets people talking, makes them relevant.

2 Likes

I take it you don’t like Amber Heard. What’s the trial about anyway?