Am I dying soon?

For about 2 months I had my thoughts and images being fabricated which caused people to think I was a racist or perverted heard a lot of people on tv and in my town wanting to kill me. Now I learned that I might get murdered and I don’t know what to do. I thought it was the Pope or president. I don’t think I’ll make it. What can I do about it?

1 Like

no one wants to kill you…you are unstable…are you on meds for your schizophrenia?

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone wants to kill you. You need to talk to your pdoc about these feelings. I hope you can find some relief.

5 Likes

You’ll be okay. Consider a better medication, though. Paliperidone is pretty effective against paranoia, and if that’s not good enough, try Clozapine.

I don’t think anyone is out to kill you. I don’t know how far along in your treatment you are but you have a psych. doc. I would talk to them, it sounds like you should either be on meds, or need a change of meds. Sometimes it takes a while to find the right combination of medications for personal treatment. People react differently to medicines. I but I would seek professional help with your care-person/team as soon as possible, especially if the thoughts don’t go away or get any worse.

1 Like

It must be a scary feeling, I know that feeling every person who makes a sound outside the house. First thing I think they’re here to hurt me, but I do not think it’s real, maybe you should talk to the doctor

1 Like

I use to think similar things, you need to talk to your doctor about it

3 Likes

There are still many people on this planet who harbor racist or perverted attitudes and nobody is out to get them. So even if you were one of them, which I doubt, you would still be relatively safe :+1:

For what it’s worth, we’re all dying. It’s just that some of us are closer to death (due to our age) than others. It’s very unlikely that you’re dying anytime soon just because you feel like you’re being persecuted. However, I can’t give you any more assurance than just a broad statement. You need to go see your family doc who can determine how much of an evaluation you need. And then reassure you.

1 Like