Am I being too paranoid

I want to set up an Instagram that’s public with no selfies etc just places I’ve been and food etc. But I feel paranoid to make it public … I want the likes I like that. I’m not a photographer but I like sharing my work.

1 Like

What are you feeling paranoid about, exactly? I mean, what fears are you having with regards to making it public?

2 Likes

I would be paranoid about giving any identifiable information, but I don’t think sharing photos about food and places I’ve been to would be something that would cause me concern, considering there are millions of photos on Instagram. Of course, if it makes you paranoid, I would refrain from doing it.

3 Likes

Good to see you Ish.:slightly_smiling_face:

If you want to then you should.
You are not having selfies up even.
It’s usually really nice to see pictures of food etc

1 Like

No idea. It just doesn’t feel ok. Even though I have no identifiable photos. But my first name is my Instagram name :flushed:

1 Like

Maybe wait until you are feeling better, or change your Instagram profile name, if that would help.

1 Like

By the way, I don’t think you’re being paranoid. It’s better to take precautions and to be wary of the world wide web.

2 Likes

If you put identifiable info, strangers can put spells on you, and demons come into your life. That’s why I don’t reply to the comments they leave anymore, and I say as little as possible. I use it for my artwork

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.