All right. Time to 'fess up!

We know you’ve made Black Friday impulse purchases. :heavy_dollar_sign:

Spill the beans! :beans: What did you get?

:eyes:

4 Likes

Um. So this happened.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0919X39S1/

Oooooooops.

4 Likes

Fess means ass in French

4 Likes

Je ne l’aurais pas su si tu ne me l’avais pas dit.

:wink:

1 Like

I bought a video game for 18$CA, Need for Speed Unbound

3 Likes

Ton français est tres bon

1 Like

I’m getting Sol Stein’s famous book on writing, so I can learn how to write better. :smile:

3 Likes

I bought 2 pairs of scrub pants and a new pair of bright orange snow pants, for a grand total of $140 today. Can I afford it? Yes, but I can’t do any other spending this month…

4 Likes

Bonjour. :nerd_face:

Mine is tres bon too… Lol

3 Likes

my sister will be shopping allll day tomorrow…it’s her thang. I don’t…don’t like the fuss.

3 Likes

@Montezuma I’m looking at you. :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

LOL!

Alright big dude. I totally didn’t buy some black jeans today on Walmart’s website for 13$.

:wink:

7 Likes

Yeah lol. Re-bought the Quest 3 512 gig version, and a 10 inch Lenovo tablet. Only cos i got interest free on the credit card for 6 months.

Should not of done it really - but sod it :smiley:

4 Likes

Bloody good game mate. lol.

2 Likes

And that was all? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

@Montezuma you know I got to give you a hard time. :tiger::tiger::tiger:

2 Likes

Haha! :joy:

All is well brother.

My brother is over tonight. We had a great Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Glad you had a good day. Enjoy your time with your brother. :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

2 Likes

i got a dewalt impact wrench…was trying to fix my truck today and couldnt get the damn bolts off so hopefully i can do it with the impact wrench. i pick it up tomorrow. regularly woulda been $400…got it for $200. Thats it

3 Likes

I bought an air purifier for my niece. Adidas leggings for my sister. A dress for thanksgiving and another for Christmas. And a few other things. I try to do all my Christmas shopping during this time.

2 Likes