All day just smoking

Im gonna get a lung cancer at this rate, the first thing I do in the morning is to smoke. I go sit on a bench to chainsmoke like 8 cigarettes…

3 Likes

I think it’s schizophrenic thing…
I stopped for month and half, and then again. :neutral_face:

I did manage to quit for 3 months before, but was using nicorette products.

1 Like

I couldn’t give up cigarettes, so I just switched to vaping.

2 Likes

Try not to worry to much…
I’m starting quitting again tommorow…
It’s a fight

1 Like

Vaping is not for me, I dont get a pelasurable throat hit from a vape. It seems as I vaping and not getting satisfied

1 Like

Yes its difficult, almost impossible. I can’t even restrict myself to one cigarette a hour. Its sickening. The more i try to quit, the more stressed i am and smoke more. When i wake up in the morning it takes about a hour to breath properly. Before the quitsmoking movement i wasn’t smoking as much as i do these days. I was spending my money on fitness and books, but the tabbacco became so expensive i can’t do these things anymore. Similar to heroinaddicts, some can quit and some can’t.

I would stop before it’s too late. People quit.

2 Likes

I used to smoke nonstop too. You can quit. Have your tried?

1 Like

I managed to quit. At the end I was really stubborn about it. I would buy a pack of cigarettes, smoke one cigarette and then break the rest of them in half and throw them in the trash. I did that two times and then I stopped buying them. I was getting serious health issues from them though, smoking gave no pleasure anymore. I was just smoking out of habit. Glad i broke it. My body thanks me every day. Been non-smoking for almost 3 years now.

1 Like

congrats quitting is hard
all to ya

1 Like

I tried like 500 times

1 Like

How many mg nicotine vape juice did you try? Its all in the nicotine strength, the pleasure and the throat hit. I vape 40mg/ml but it goes up to 60mg/ml. I tried cigars and cigarettes, my 40mg hits much more.

Don’t do it. It will cause more problems than you know later on. It will only make your life ridiculously complicated.

1 Like

I quit smoking about fifteen years ago.

My x smokes and my current boyfriend smokes.

My current boyfriend has emphysema and high blood pressure.

He tried to quit but he couldn’t because his anxiety got to bad and his smokes de stress him.

I still love the smell of it.

I know people who have survived lung cancer.

Doesn’t se

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.