Aliens are watching me and reading my thoughts

Glad you’re feeling better. If I have a bad day tomorrow is always better

3 Likes

Good idea! Do you have an electric kettle? They boil real fast

2 Likes

Yes I have… 15151515

2 Likes

Okay, use that and make some chamomile tea for yourself. Why don’t you eat something also? Might be good so you don’t have all those meds on a empty stomach. Bread?

2 Likes

Tea and bread sounds nice

2 Likes

It does! I get terrible acid reflux on my meds with a empty stomach. Bread always helps. Also- eating soothes anxiety :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t know eating soothes anxiety. Have to try that next time I have an anxiety attack

1 Like

Yes- anxiety is a response to fear right? You can’t really eat when you’re in danger. That’s why eating signals to your body everything is okay + eating releases happy chemicals <:) teacher told me this when I was having a bad panic attack too! It’s hard to force yourself but it helps

1 Like

@Om_Sadasiva are you making your tea? Did you see what I said about eating something ?

1 Like

Usually when anxiety hits me I get the worse stomach aches. It’s weird I know but it happens to me

1 Like

Sometimes you can get anxiety if you haven’t eaten in a while. Does that happen to you?

Yes I skip lunch and pig out at dinner time

1 Like

I feel that- I would typically not eat all day until dinner. Please try to eat more though! It legitamently does help with anxiety :heart:

Thanks for the tip. Have to make a phone call now

1 Like

I take back what I said about psychiatrist being idiots! There’s a lot of smart ones out there

2 Likes

Bad situation. When the aliens behave that badly it is time to seek professional help. Do not forget to take your medications.

3 Likes

This may not be good advice, and may end up in me getting another suspension on my account. But when I feel my thoughts are being broadcasted by alien forces, I had a friend who knitted me a winter type hat with the little ball on top. She weaved tin foil in it as well, but the ward stole my hat and now I’m angry becasue it seemed it truly did help with the broadcasting signals. Or at least to me it seemed like it helps. I want my hat back…

1 Like

You could report to ufo sightings. Or just take a moment and think about it…what harm can they do to you…they cant move around on the planet freely cause they dont have human mind. So they really have no access to you.

1 Like

I don’t think they can harm me. I am panicking because I am watched all the time. And they read my thoughts. I have no privacy…

1 Like

If I told you that a foreign government was watching me, reading my mind, following me. What would you tell me? Would you believe me? Would you question what made me so special?

Try turning it around in your own situation. What would you tell someone going through what you’re going through? How would you make them feel better? To realize it’s just a delusion and not something they need to panic about.

Sometimes thinking about how we would comfort a friend’s wither same thoughts is a good way to comfort ourselves.

3 Likes