Aliens are watching me and reading my thoughts

How did the foreign government thing stop?

1 Like

It didn’t. But based on what was likely and logical, I concluded that it was probably a delusion.

2 Likes

Even if you know that it’s a delusion, how can you be calm? This is the question. A part of me knows it sounds ridiculous but I can’t deny it

1 Like

I really don’t know. That one doesn’t bother me much these days. But right now I’ve been feeling like my son is visiting me with an important message and I’ve got a lot of anxiety about not knowing what he’s trying to tell me. So I’m no help. I want it to be real so badly even thought everyone around me is telling me it’s a delusion. I just went accept it. I need it to be real. I want it to be real. But I’m scared that I don’t know what he’s trying to say. What if he’s trying to warn me off something?

My point is, I don’t know. I guess just constantly reading yourself. What we tell ourselves is very important to how we feel emotionally. If you think “this is real” and then tell yourself “no, this isn’t real, this is a delusion. I’m safe.” Even if you don’t necessarily believe it right now, eventually it will help.

3 Likes

Do you still feel your son’s presence?

1 Like

I do. Off and on. It’s accompanied by tactile and auditory hallucinations. Which only adds to my belief that it’s real.

I should tell you that it’s not real. Maybe you know it but you can’t let it go.

2 Likes

Part of me knows it’s because I’m just crazy. I’ve never believed in ghosts until this started happening. So I’m already a little skeptical. But, like I said, I want it to be real. I miss him very much and I want too be with him. Even if it is delusional.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s harmful or not. Your psychosis is active though. Maybe you need more meds.

3 Likes

I probably do. I’ve been purposely not taking as much haldol so I can increase my chances of him coming back so I can figure out what he’s saying. I can’t go off my meds because I’m in the shot, too, but instead of taking my usual 15 mg oral, I’ve only been taking 5mg.

But enough about me. This is about you. You probably also need more meds. What do you tell yourself when you start to feel like they’re watching you?

1 Like

Doc said we should give more time to meds to work. I take 15mg risperidone and 60mg haldol. I don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

@Om_Sadasiva why dont u keep changing ur medicine until u get cured…!!! U deserve better life…!!!

2 Likes

I will stick to haldol until it makes things clearer.

3 Likes

My favorite therapist would say it’s all about self talk. What we tell ourselves. How we think. We just have to adjust it a bit.

1 Like

I can change the situation by changing my thoughts? I have changed thoughts. I say it doesn’t matter even if they are watching. I will live my life.

2 Likes

That’s a good way to think. Don’t give them power. They can’t hurt you, the chance that it’s real is almost negligible, you deserve a peaceful life.

2 Likes

Also I have running commentary on my actions. And sun takes away my thoughts…

1 Like

I feel alien’s presence by me…

2 Likes

Change ur aps…!!!

Why dont u try respridal om …??

1 Like

I take Rispelen. It’s similar niraj. I will give more time to haldol to make the difference

3 Likes