After an episode of sz?

Depending on the severity… do you guys get discombobulated the next day? I cant talk straight and I feel like I could have slept more, but I felt better when I woke up, like it was all a bad dream… Do you guys feel like you get worn out during an episode, and the next day you try to recover but something is still missing?

I don’t really get episodes :confused: . What do you mean by episodes?

1 Like

like both panic, and delusional at the same time, meds don’t work when you take them to fall asleep, and losing sense of reality. Needing to call crisis just to bring me back. The on call was talking about me getting admitted, which they never say that. I lost my insight with both my memory and sense of reality last night while my boyfriend was downstairs hanging out with his brother. He told me to go to sleep cause he sensed something was wrong… probably didn’t want to deal with it. I was thinking celebrities died, even the one I’m going to see at a concert

1 Like

It definitely sounds like you need a med adjustment in that case. If you’re becoming acutely psychotic on a semi regular basis.

1 Like

Ok, do you know anything about injections… I’m going to end up getting it every three weeks… is that raising the dose in a sense?

Ok. Hopefully that will help. I wish you good luck with it.

1 Like

Thanks that means I get it not this Monday, but next. I see my pdoc next week, therapist too

1 Like

I just looked up acute psychosis, that’s exactly what happened. It’s been going on for a little over a week, and last night was the worse. I hope it goes away. Thanks for putting a name to what I experience. That was very helpful of you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.