Advice about neighbors

My dad just died and I’m sitting here worrying about upstairs idiots. What is wrong with me? Nobody in their right mind would keep on. I just want to be left alone. Sorry

3 Likes

Oh sweetheart, I know things are hard right now. You’re suffering enough, don’t beat yourself up. Hugs.

1 Like

I’m sorry. Try to hang in there. Maybe you can get a prn to help you through the paranoia and hallucinations. Let your pdoc know what you’re going through right now

1 Like

Grieving is a completely different frame of mind. Go easy on yourself okay

1 Like

I’m so sorry that you’re suffering. I have a really annoying upstairs neighbour that makes very loud noises. My mom, one day, went to confront the neighbour outside about the noises. But she saw the woman yelling loudly at another person, and decided not to confront her because she feared what would come about. Turns out that my upstairs neighbour is notorious for bad temper. Nothing is wrong with you- it’s just that the neighbours are annoying. It’s not your fault.

1 Like

@roxanna You’re under a lot of emotional stress from the loss of your father. I think it’s understandable that your feelings about your neighbors would flare up when you’re in such a vulnerable emotional state. I hope you feel better soon. Sending you a hug.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.