About yourself

good for you! nice picture, I like your smile :innocent:

@danddolo Iā€™ve noticed I have lost my willpower since becoming ill. I can still lose weight and exercise but becoming vegetarian again, I have no will power.

I canā€™t study for my exam. Iā€™m gonna fall out and loose my place and end up cleaning restrooms in some suburbian hostel.
And i wonā€™t be able to afford my own funeral. How sad.

what do you have to study? maybe you can take a break and get back to it later? does chocolate help you focus?

Iā€™m ā€œtaking the breakā€ since i started with learning
Itā€™s not my fault for there is so many breaks.
Smoke break. Pee break. Chocolate break. Nap break. Forum break. Oh -look -a -spot- on -my- ceiling break. :smile:

1 Like

My temper. I am quick to anger and do not like it.

My idiosyncratic behavior. Youā€™d think Iā€™d be able to control that, but I really canā€™t.

I will stop checking your profile and reading your posts as it wonā€™t get me anywhere. Just kidding :airplane:ļø I will surely need motivation to carry out what I have built during the years, my relation with my family my relation with my manager and collegues and my relation with myself in top of them. Also lose some weight, I used to have an athlete shaped body before it went down by meds, also unhealthy food routine.

1 Like

The only thing Iā€™d want to change is the make-up of my left-brain. It needs to be such that there is no more pain at any location, and such that I can meditate again. I havenā€™t been able to meditate in years b/c of SZ.

Iā€™m okay with my character & appearance flaws.

1 Like

Carpet fiber land. Day dreaming about the hot girl in class. Smoke break smoke break smoke break.

Iā€™ve got this streak of something across my wall that wasnā€™t there a few weeks ago. I have no idea what it is. Perplexed to say the least.

Picture me so i can observe it for the rest of the night.
My ceiling spot is gone.

Maybe after dinner. I donā€™t want everyone else Iā€™m around seeing that ā– ā– ā– ā–  too o_O

Okay. I got your back Jack. Walls are craaaazy. O.o

1 Like

FUBAR covers it. Might be my depression talking though.

[size=2][/size]

Mood.

1 Like

I would like to lose my pot belly. I wouldnā€™t want to be younger thoughā€¦I like that I am growing oldā€¦this world is going to hell in a hand basket and I donā€™t want to be around a long time.

2 Likes

The one thing id change is me.

1 Like

Others perception of me.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty happy with my character - only want to lose my belly; itā€™s been with me for over twenty years now.

1 Like

I wish I wasnā€™t so selfish.

1 Like

The ability to stick to a diet and exercise plan. :frowning:

Also wish I wasnā€™t such a good cook. Itā€™s like Superman being able to make top grade Kryptonite as a hobby.

s.

1 Like