A while ago my gp came up on my Facebook list of people I might know! Awkward!

Imagine if I had sent a friend request! Ha!

The only way I could figure out why she came up as a suggestion is because I am friends with a lot of doctors. Maybe we had a mutual friend.

3 Likes

You get also suggested people on FB if they searched and watched your profile. i know this for sure

3 Likes

See I suspected this. Is kinda weird to think there’s is a possibility my doctor checked out my Facebook. For my own sanity I will choose to believe we have a mutual friend.

4 Likes

I have an uncle which is in my first positions of suggested friends. I never searched him and we are not friends. Because i dont like his ideas when he comes at my place and drinks with my parents lol.

1 Like

Lol Facebook has a lot to answer for.

A couple of years ago I unfriended everyone I knew. I just use it for following pages etc. Best thing I ever did.

1 Like

FB also knows where you go. I went to a speedway gas station next thing you know I’m getting ads for it.

1 Like

It’s because you were in his/her proximity often enough. I’ve read whole article once about this kind of privacy invading done by fb. They used an example of waiting rooms at psychiatrists.

Creepy social networks, wow i haven’t checked my ig in a while :scream:

1 Like

my project worker came up on my tinder and i liked her lol

3 Likes

Wow. How does tinder work? Would they know you liked them?

2 Likes

if she was paying for it then she’d know what i did but when i mentioned i was on it she just laughed and i knew she didnt know about it, and i never told her i liked her lol

I really like her bc she is the perfect personality for me and i liked when she said i was mischevious to a new staff member haha it was pretty funny and i denied it of course lol

2 Likes

i got another project worker on my fb but she is leaving soon, completely unrelated though

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.