A war in my contry

Thank you I think there will be no big problems on the border. Yes people are really complex

1 Like

Everything is normal, there are people here who are traumatized by previous wars, they are just panicking,

1 Like

It’s a funny story, yes thanks

Yes, the Palestinians are and good people. The Palestinians also have a lot of hatred .on both sides as israelis to and politics are complicated. I am sure that there are hidden elements behind the need for war

1 Like

Perhaps there is no news about it because it is minor. In principle, Bibi Netanyahu got into trouble with the law and in my opinion he is making a war so that they will not mess with the police investigations

2 Likes

In America, all they will talk about is this business with a Prostitute that the president had an affair with and her lawyer. It’s like it was with the OJ Simpson case where every network covers that one story exclusively, because literally nothing else is going on in the world (Denotes sarcasm). American media is stupid.

1 Like

a fair? sounds fun for the president and a haddick to all of you

haha no im just aphatic a bit to reality, meenwalle its over

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.