A snake will pretty much say "I was just leaving."

Are we szs like snakes?:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Snakes are cute :snake: I want to be a snake!!

2 Likes

If turtles can defend away snakes,that’s me. I am a turtle girl. I snap.

4 Likes

It would be kind of handy to be able to swallow a dog or cat whole at will if they bugged you. Or a large squirrel.

6 Likes

In some ways we are. Some snakes try to hide rather than run, and people step on them. If I was a snake I would be the kind that clears out of an area when people come.

1 Like

I donț know about snakes but I am a circus monkey

2 Likes

You look more like a crocodal.

1 Like

No comment. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I was just leaving.

5 Likes

Hmmm, talking snakes. Did it say anything about eating apples and living naked in a garden?

2 Likes

Maybe. But some snakes are very deadly and others just give off a bad smell when they are handled. I wish I could say I’m a Viper or Cobra but tbh I’m the kind that gets in the path of a lawnmower. Sad, sad, sad but I shed my skin and go on to the next mole. :slight_smile:

@77nick77 who told you, you were naked? The chamach is a crafty one.

1 Like

It’s the snake oil that keeps me well.

1 Like

I had a snake in my house once.

1 Like

As wise as a serpent, yet harmless as a dove.

1 Like

What kind of snake? Is it ok?? :open_mouth:

A snake will say just about anything to get out of washing the dishes and cleaning his room.

1 Like

Starts typing then Omits crude comment.

Everyone’s afraid of snakes, but when you really look at them, they’re actually kind of cute. A couple of them go to my school, they’re actually very fond of the dog filter on Snapchat

it was a black snake. they are common in Florida. @noise, it was little but freaked me out being in my house. They are nonvenemous but do bite.

1 Like

I allow the chicken snakes…black snakes… to live around me… if you see a black snake the odds are low you will find venomous snake… plus i have no chickens…

SNEKS ARE CUTE. LOOK AT THIS SNEK.

3 Likes