~!~~!~~!~A New Start ~!~~!~~!~

4 . (off topic post)

"Jumping to Conclusions.

Without individuals saying so, we know what they are feeling and why they act the way they do. In particular, we are able to determine how people are feeling toward us.

For example, a person may conclude that someone is reacting negatively toward them but doesn’t actually bother to find out if they are correct. Another example is a person may anticipate that things will turn out badly, and will feel convinced that their prediction is already an established fact" - (from psych central)

===============================================================================

With Absinthe of Thot and Slight Paranoia , , ,

Naught to Mention Slight Brain Dead Fascination With My Experience of Deciphering Possible Codes and Such , that , With No Actual Intended Purpose to Help Anyone … ,

For Whatever Reason … ,

N e Hoo ,

Check thus Song Out , , ,

& Realize … ,

that We Feel Slightly Paranoid For Possible Reasons Unknown … ,

Jus Lissen Please ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVxTFN32DIk

(TBC) - (More to Come) - (TBC)

( A Sincere Thank You )

Before I continue, I would like to share another link from another mental health forum. If it wasn’t for Psych Central and Crazyboards, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Tha Link has more music videos that inspire me daily. I am hoping that , even if just one individual can be helped from such, then my time on this earth is not being wasted. So thank you Crazyboards.

Ok ,

Here it is.

((( - http://www.crazyboards.org/forums/index.php?/topic/66331-music-safety-hope-love-peace/#comment-686603 - )))

This thread is way to long for me to concentrate on reading, but the Fatboy Sim video with Christopher Walken is awesome.

Y.E.S. e(Y)e Completely Agree … ,

Tha Whole “mania” Pathe Can Be (at least within it’s high’s) Can Be Pretty Enjoi-able … ,

A Few Weeks Ago e(Y)e Awoke and Sat Down At tha Computer , to Check on Shazz and For Whatever Reason e(Y)e Got Caught Within a Shooting Star of Hysterical Laughing … ,

Which e(Y)e Tremendously Enjoi … ,

Tha Elder Organism (my dad) , Was Watching Golf on T.V. and e(Y)e Sat Down STILL Caught in tha Web of Fynding Everything Funni and Humorous For No Real Reason … ,

So During My Session tha Elder Said Quietly and Angrily “i don’t see what’s so funny” … ,

Which Carried on For Me , , ,

More Laughter … … … ,

Schizoaffective Isn’t All THAT Bad … … … (2)

() Continuation of Jumping to Conclusions ()

1.) “- a person may conclude that someone is reacting negatively toward them but doesn’t actually bother to find out if they are correct -”

Ok , (slight rant off topic)

So Within My Own Personal Blue Bubble Sphere of Earth , e(Y)e Can Quickly Pretty Much Get tha Joke , , ,

and Sadly Enough , Tis Jokes to Make Me Look Foolish and (OR) Meaningless … ,

Yep Yep , Regardless of How Polite and Gracious e(Y)e Can Be … ,

e(Y)e Wonder to Myself Sometimes of tha Root of Jealousy … ,

For e(Y)e Have Found Jealousy Runs Deep in tha Cells and Bloodwork of many Individuals … ,

For Someone to Hold Jealousy Against Me and Treat Me Horrifically Stupid … ,

e(Y)e Have Learned Very Little From Such Other then tha Quote of “The grass is always greener on the otherside” … ,

and e(Y)e , in No Way Am Interested in Living Anyone Elses Existence … ,

So it Remains Pointless , Meaningless , and Pure Trouble For People With Schizophrenia … ,

Hence tha Word “stigma” and it’s Birth of Severe Payment to Those Who Hold Tite to “normalcy” While tha “weird” Get Pushed Further and Further into a Voyd of Darkness , that is Pretty Much , tha Most Isolated One Can Become … ,

Unless in Jail Perhaps … ,

Off Track here , ALL APOLOGIES , Cool Song (by) (tha) (way) … ,

but tha Words that Strike Me From that Quote is “conclude” & “bother” & ALSO “reacting” , , ,

e(Y)e have Said Before and e(Y)e Truly do Think , that We Are STILL Within a Hypothetical Black Plague of Mis-understanding Between Patients & Doctors (to get back on topic here) … ,

There is a Wide Chasm With a Withering Bridge that Connects Both Mountains … ,

and Y.E.S. e(Y)e Will Admit that When e(Y)e Get to tha Clinic , e(Y)e Sometimes See Individuals Who Are Smiling and Quietly Resting as they Wait For Their Appointments … ,

e(Y)e Tend to Quickly Glance Around tha Rooms and Try to Fynde a Conclusion Myself to How Terrible (OR) Better tha Process of Healing is , Within that Building … ,

Oddly Enough e(Y)e Forget About Myself During Before and thee After of Nite & Dai , Nite & Dai … ,

A Continuous Spinning Wheel of Confusion , and Difficult Effort to Trust Anything (OR) Anyone … ,

Completely Off Track … ,

and As An Apology , e(Y)e Will Share With You a SonggG that Always is Fun to Sing-a-Long With … ,

and as a Scratch at tha Surface of Your Thots and Belief System of Trust With Clinic Authorities , As Thus SonggG is Ending You May Fynde an Old Letter Written (by) a Man Who Commited Suicide , With Possible Troubles that Some Schizophrenics Can Understand … … … ,

N e Hoo ,

Please Enjoi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoySSBwQVso

(TBC) - (All Apologies) - (TBC)

(EDIT)

((( - /<|>\ Tha Root Of Jealousy /<|>\ - )))

Serious Issues I Am Dealing With Right Now (taking a break from this thread)

Ok real quick , i’m going to tell you guys what happened today. I called my dad , to ask him to buy some stuff as he’s out working. and I heard my aunt and my cousins child in the background. I asked him why he was over at my aunts house and he almost yelled and said he wasn’t. Then I said “i just heard her talking to the child”. He Screamed and hung up on me.

Slightly not cool, some serious family issues right now and i’m going to keep quiet, as much as I can, and try to figure all of this out. It’s obvious but there’s some other issues and I don’t get out much. Sad to say but slightly not good.

I been in worse situations so I can handle it, but avoid people sending private messages about me. My e-mail got hacked and he spreaded fake posts pretending I wrote the stuff he posted. In contrast not even an issue compared to todays nonsense.

Jus a quick goodbye on this thread itself.

I plan to remain on site jus perhaps less from me.

Sleepoptimistic hi
I love your threads and I hope your family stuff works out for you.

Good luck in everything
Katexxx

1 Like