This is gonna sound like a mean vent

But why oh why when you are exercising do you have to pick the machine right next to me when there are 10 others around the place jeez

4 Likes

That does sound irritating. :hedgehog::hedgehog::hedgehog:

1 Like

Was it a guy? He probably thought you were pretty.

2 Likes

Yeah but he does it to everyone.

1 Like

That makes me very uncomfortable when people do that.

1 Like

He does it to everyone men and women could be bisexyal :tired_face:

1 Like

Haha. I don’t know what to tell you sister. I would just move to another machine.

1 Like

Maybe he just had no sense of social norms. I’ve had people pee in the stall next to mine, even when others are open. Some people just don’t have boundaries.

5 Likes

Yeah today I picked another machine as one of them wasn’t working … I told him it’s not working but he said it will work and managed to get it working somehow.

Dunno maybe try make friends with him so it’s not so awkward :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve heard that in some cultures (Idk which) that personal space doesn’t exist. He might have just been brought up that way. He might be a nice guy otherwise.

1 Like

It just seems I exercise with him every time I go and don’t know who the hell this person is it feels awkward. Maybe talking will make it seems less so :tired_face:

1 Like

And I’m not meaning to flirt :flushed:

1 Like

Talking will encourage him. But if you’re making peace with being stuck next to the guy then that’s probably good. I’d be kind but not overly friendly so he doesn’t think you’re hitting on him.

2 Likes

I thought every gym legally required at least one of those.

2 Likes

I like the sort of guys who whistle at the urinal. Seems like seniors do that most. I’m like focus on why you are there. I don’t need your latest Opeeus in P sharp. Sheesh.

1 Like

Tell him he’s an idiot and leave it at that.

1 Like

have a long drawn out fart next to him .

3 Likes

Lol. Excellent idea @roxanna!!!

2 Likes

You’re not in the wrong, he is. I think @Loke had the good answer. Just move to another machine. He should get the idea fast. If he follows, that would be so obviously weird that it would be entirely within your rights to say something. You could start out polite but if he starts getting nasty then you have every right to be rude and direct and tell him he’s acting weird.

He would understand that because it would be so obvious to even him that he is in the wrong. Don’t for a minute think you are doing anything wrong if you just speak up and call him on his weirdness. Hell, you may even get a good laugh about it later when you think about what you said.

1 Like