A girl wants to be my fk buddy

Folks, I’ve re-opened this thread. There have been two complaints about the thread. If there’s a third, I’ll lock it again.

3 Likes

Fair enough @Moonbeam thanks

1 Like

its just something that is annoying me and messing with my head and i dont even know her that well

1 Like

I think you’ve answered your own question my friend. Obviously it’s more hassle than it would be worth.

it is nice someone likes me but if its just for sex then

it is messing with my head i think i need to think about something else :frowning: i havent slept wioth a girl for a long time

1 Like

Your completeness comes from within just as your recovery comes from within it is not something that is brought on from others. It comes from within.

In this day and age sexual outlets are plentiful. Most say that masturbation is healthy, but would they say that going at it like a roaring beast on a missionary sex toy mount upstairs is normal? See that is a double standard but technology has advanced beyond their tiny minds

1 Like

@Kiltedman I’m in the same boat. I’m not sure I would know what to do anymore LOL

1 Like

the woman would be very disapointed and think i am stupid

Fk buddies are all trouble for me. I did stuff with a stripper, she grabbed my phone and put her phone number in calling her own phone, she lied to me saying she doesn’t have a bf. It was my first “date”, also first time I visit a strip club in my life, I was 20 y.o. Her bf knocked on the door and she told me to not open the door. He left later. I never came back or spoke to her again. I guess she wanted to cheat on her bf.

1 Like

@Aziz ■■■■ like that is never worth it. I didn’t do much running around myself when I was younger, but the one-nighters I did have always left me feeling dirty and empty

1 Like

Some women know men want sex but they themselves fear rejection so they lead with,”let’s be friends with benefits.” Some people are manipulative to get what they want. I once knew a girl who I wasn’t remotely attracted to, we were friends; for the longest time she would talk about how she gives the best bj’s, all of her boyfriends said so. She only said this around me. She knew I wouldn’t ever date her so she did some manipulative sex talk to try and trick me into a relationship. She later admitted it with a letter. Some women have an agenda. Be careful. Good things.

3 Likes

Hmm.

It May Be Something Worth Thinking About If Extremely, Harmfully Lonely, Maybe. But!, What If The Chick Is Someone Who Is Harmful In The End?. Honestly Sex Isn’t Worth The Meaningless Trouble.

What Happened To Traditional Values?.

Thus Isn’t Even Jealousy Speaking.

I’m Not Even A Family Man Right Now. Which Is Sad That I’m Even Saying These Things.

I’m Not Elderly, But Seriously, What’s The Point?.

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

1 Like

Woah dude! Good thing you got out of that.

1 Like

Same for me. I feel bad after.

1 Like

Man, we’re talking about free sex! I just turned 60 and no women are knocking down my door to have sex with me. But when was in my twenties it would taken about two seconds after the offer was made for me to agree. It’s sex!
Do you realize the amount of effort and time I spent when I was young trying unsuccessfully to find this deal?

1 Like

I guess its bcz of no emotional bond, only sex bond.

1 Like

Sex is nothing special, its other stuff like emotional bonding that are more pleasuring and are more important.

1 Like

I still want sex but with the right person and someone who can overlook my inexperience but i dont think women like that exist anymore.

2 Likes

It depends on what age bracket you’re talking about. Of course when people are younger, they have more of a Wild Streak

I am 55, and would like to meet someone between 40 and 60, but it would have to be someone that I am both attracted to and who I could love and respect. I think people in that age brackets are going to be a little bit more familiar with the idea that people aren’t perfect

Or get laid, one or the other. Sorry, just joking :grin:

2 Likes

I am Impotent so it wouldnt work and i think its the meds that do that to me

its kind of useless