75 mg of invega monthly

Is 75 mg of invega monthly safe? Any body on that dose? 100mg monthly is too much for my disabled brain.

1 Like

That’s injection

1 Like

I take 12 mg Invega pills. I looked it up and that’s equivalent to a 234 mg monthly injection.

If that is true 75 mg is not that much.

Holy crap you take alot. I don’t know if that can be right.

1 Like

Yeah I see that. In Canada here the injection are 50 mg 75 mg 100 mg. 150 mg. I don’t think they go any higher than that.

1 Like

I took 156mg injection monthly for 3 years with Invega. 75 is a small dose.

Then you will take half of the max dose. Should be safe but there are no guarantees. I guess it will take some trial and error and good communication with your treatment team.

1 Like

Trial and error is risky for me. That’s why my previous doctor wouldn’t put me any lower. He said it’s too dangerous for me. It would be devastating if anything happened. But I need to go lower. I have a new psychiatrist soon

1 Like

I’ve tried lowering my meds as well but I always end on more meds and a higher dose.

Sometimes it’s just not in the cards.

But I wish you good luck but it might take a miracle.

When you went lower did you have to go even higher to stabilize the back down to a good level? We’re your symptoms mild?

1 Like

I couldn’t cope on a lower dose and went back to the max dose but I hear more voices now on the max dose than I did before. I also take some add-ons now.

1 Like

What are your add ons?

1 Like

I’m on 150mg of Invega injection. I don’t feel it does anything.

Clozapine, Wellbutrin, Tranxene

You don’t feel it does anything? How is that possible? Lol You must be different from me. Don’t you have psychosis or delusion or anything without it? It does not feel all that good but it’s better than what I was going through