400 mg of Caffeine

I’m concerned about my caffeine intake. Tell me I’m okay. I’ve recently stumbled on that 400 mg of caffeine at once gets me into something like hypomania. (Sza here) And I like that. I’m having trouble stopping even though I might do this 2-3 times a day.

2 Likes

You’ll eventually build up a tolerance to the caffeine and need more and more to get the high. So it sounds like a dangerous path.

3 Likes

I didnt have problem with mania, took up to 1000mg daily. I just had problem sleeping at night and was pacing, was hyper, maybe anxiety. Though caffeine over 650mg makes me irritable and agitated. Anyways I read that the max dose that doesnt give side effects is 400mg but I think it depends on individuals.

1 Like

I try to not go above 650mg/day.

1 Like

I am diagnosed with sz, not sza though.

1 Like

Whenever I have too mhh uh shh caffeine I start getting heart pains and it can lead to a heart attack so be careful . If you do experience these make sure you rehydrate with water and electrolytes

3 Likes

So, it’s not that bad?

I know I am getting caught up in an increasing tolerance though. I don’t know how to get off this train and I don’t want to.

At least it’s not adderall like it used to be.

Limit yourself to 400mg/day, I read that thats the max dose that ppl dont get side effects from.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m like at 2-3 grams a day ■■■■!

1 Like

Geez @anon28145038 !!

That’s your doctor’s job. I can’t say yay or nay because I have no knowledge of your other health conditions.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.