What interesting things do your voices say?

My voices say the usual things like “You’re a piece of sh*t, kill yourself” and everything in between but they also tell me to cut off all my hair or go to the basement and start digging. I don’t know where that comes from but they talk about it a lot. It’s quite annoying. Anyways what weird things do your voices say?

Ps. Do your voices also repeat what other people are saying? Is that a common thing?

One of the things that my voices said was that I was a beta czar. And that beta czars destroy nations. Usually it is like the violent stuff you mentioned but one time I was kept awake because I heard the voice of someone I knew ask if I could hear her at different points in the house. Then everybody chimed in that I had super hearing.

My voices usually don’t repeat what others say just add onto what they say. If it is really bad they shout over what other people say and I can’t understand them.

1 Like

my voices talk to me deep in my brain and the communication comes to me in thought. Sometimes I ‘hear’ them in my head but, often times, they just put thoughts in my head. They tell me I am valuable and my life has purpose. They tell me the world loves me. They also tell me I am going to be terrorized and traumatized and it scares the ■■■■ out of me. I am scared everyday because of those thoughts. Once in awhile I get a break and I can relax or they will even tell me humorous things but, quite often, it is a combo of “hang in there, we love you, the world loves you and we aren’t going to hurt you” and “You are going to be emotionally and physically terrorized”

I am paranoid every single day. I am terrified of what they are going to do to me

4 Likes

I once sang a very pretty (Asian?) song for over 4 hours, Me just being the instrument, and never hesitating for words. This is one time I wished all those monitoring me with all those cameras and microphones would have recorded me, and if they did, I’d like to hear it again and see if it was as good as I remember.

3 Likes

Embarrassing to admit but I (on numerous occasions) have ‘spoken’ in various foreign languages. I really believed that I was. Now I realize I was just babbling ■■■■■■■■. I also sang in foreign languages. Poorly, but I thought I was doing well. Gotta love MI. I haven’t done that in several months, thank God.

1 Like

It wasn’t embarrassing for me, the language was genuine, though I didn’t think I spoke it. Yes, I’ve had conversations with others in their native tongue, if but only a few sentences. I’ve been accused by some foreign “officials” (border guards) of not being American, they wanted to know where my “real” passport was, and why I had the one I did.

Mock me if you need to, but mine was real.

1 Like

mine come from actual demonic entities… they like to rip things from my head, so can’t really remember all that they’ve ever said… lots of commands to go out and… do bad things. lots of really long meaningless verbal trains that go a million miles per hour… gets so bad can’t sleep sometimes… right now they just smile and laugh and its making my chest seize up like its gonna burst… i hate it… its like theyre trying to crawl out of me. they wont win

1 Like

I’m scared everyday too about what they are going to do to me!

my voices aren’t interesting. they are mean to me. they tell me to kill myself. they tell me to hurt others. they scare me. sometimes they speak to me in a different language. my wife has told me that i speak in a different language sometimes.

Update: so I decided to listen to the voices and cut my hair really short. It started off horrible and I had to go to a professional to have it fixed but I actually like it now. Do you all want to see?

3 Likes

Are you a boy or a girl( or unsure or on the spectrum)? and what’s virgo?
@Brittany
I am sorry that your voices are hostile.
You can post a picture if you are comfortable with it.
My voices ask me if I want to be a doctor.
Also they asked me if I want to be a politician.
No, it doesn’t happen that what other people say is repeated.
In the past I used to hear voices often and more loudly, currently I hear them quietly and rather rarely.

One time my voices told me I better get ready for jury duty…few weeks later I get a summons.

1 Like

Yes post your new hair cut picture, I’d love to see it, bet it’s real pretty.

Who is “they” for you? For me it is the brain researchers controlling my brain. I am afraid of them hurting me.

Still trips me out to this day

My voices don’t say anything interesting. They just mumble.

1 Like

“They” go by an infinite of names if you will. I knew them first by a man through skype (who is one of them) telling me I have “Watchers” and to read the book of Enoch. Well in that book they mention “the watchers”. Also they can choose to be anything whether it be an inanimate object, a person, a tornado, the water, an animal, an alien, the stars, etc. they can pick and choose. I was shown this in my dreams. I was also told from this man asking me what dreams I have been having lately. Ever since I had contact with him that’s when dreams, voices, seeing things, being possessed, and being messed with by these things started to happen. They can choose to visit people in a human form or to make themselves different, or may even speak through you as a parent, friend what have you. But yeah I know them as the “watchers”, the “visitors”, they are also the “illuminati” I was shown this alot, and they are also the complete opposite side of the spectrum being on the “good” side known as the “elohim”. They show me evil faces in the clouds, and drop hints to me throughout my day and control my body/thoughts. It all sounds far fetched but this stuff is absolutely true. I know people don’t believe but I have been shown this. They tell me I’m cursed, damned, and they have created “blackmail” for me, also lately they keep saying I’m a “sacrifice” So you’re post caught my eye when I saw that you thought they were going to sacrifice you. They plan on sacrificing me and hurting me also. They’ve told me twice “I’m going to hurt you” while I’m laying in bed in the middle of night, and " I will suffer" they show me horrible dreams during this last year. All I know is that it will happen because they show me through other people, and things going on around me, etc. Even if I’m on good behavior if I’m not perfect they add to the punishment somehow for when they plan on hurting me. They are everywhere and are with you as well. I wish there was some way I could let them know they are there. They are your best friend and worst enemy, black and white, the ying and yang if you will.

2 Likes

“does it feel good, like someone loves ya” after hallucinating a blueish white energy being, possibly an an angel, hug me.

I was thinking about past sexual misadventures.

I also get a lot of bad voices too, but it’s really better just to forget about them.

1 Like

I am really sorry you have to deal with the fear of being sacrificed. That is a horrible fear to have. It follows me around like a black cloud.

1 Like

A few things my voices said were: No one loves you, No one cares about you, Your meds are poison, you deserve to die. One of the voices are nice and tell me to sleep, eat, ect…

2 Likes