Thought Broadcasting isn't real, right?

Actually some Buddhist monks have proven they have the ability to read minds and some mediums are capable but for the most part the voices are trying to break you down, I know your pain I have other people replying to me in their tone of voice in my head and right when I think about something sexual or embarrassing a group will look at me smiling and I always hear “He doesn’t know yet”. I don’t recommend it but alcohol works for me it makes me not care as much if you ever need anyone to talk to I’m here.

I don’t want to have a religious conversation on here but I have similar views to you. I also identify as Buddhist, but let’s not have that convo here.

no one can thought broadcast or read your thoughts

Same here , i have not been diagnosed with schizophrenia but bipolar, yet I’ve been dealing with thought broadcasting or feeling as if my thoughts are outside my head. To the point I’m talking to myself just to make sure I’m not thinking but it only makes things worse because now I’m actually talking out loud smh.

Not real,

Actually it’s a common symptom of sz, a good percentage has that delusion.

There is no way you are broadcasting your thoughts to other people, people can’t know your thoughts, they can’t read your mind, this is all in my head, right? I need assurance, these ■■■■■■■ voices convince me of this ■■■■ all the time.

Same here, I found it tends to be your responses that you broadcast ( meaning the voices) or the inner vomit through subvocalization. It not your actual thought as most are non-vocal like moving your hand or breathing.