Songs that torment you

A lot of songs are based on Conspiracy notions concerning religion/reality - People thought they were being original but were not.

Others took notice of what you have and added to it to be funny.

Going by “The Secret” we’re all just energy (Solipsism)

Watch how the singer looks at the camera as if Aqaurius is looking through him

TMBG are horrific but hilarious once you understand they are trivializing and making jokes of all the various conspiracy notions many artists are on about.

The problem I had in the nineties was that my friends weren’t familiar with those philosophical ideas so I was hearing what the artists meant and they did not - They thought I was just nuts.

Most learn this stuff in Philosophy courses in high-priced colleges.
They say that’s why Life is a ‘free’ school for the underdogs who would like a bit more knowledge under their belt to get by with.

Look on the brightside.

you are safe around us.
take care

2 Likes

I’ve got this on repeat right now. I wouldn’t say it torments me, but it’s getting me in the mood.

I often think that songs on the radio are about me. It is uncanny the way they apply to me.

portishead dummy or radiohead ok computer

Ever seen those songs on youtube that say extended for 10 hours? What the heck is that for? A friend of mine called those the “Guantanamo experience” :smiley:

1 Like

i used to have a job at a thrift store for a month. i was tortured by the tin-can sounding speakers and florescent lights. they played the same horrible bubblegum pop music from the 60s on repeat. awful songs about bad mysoginistic ideas about love and sick messages to my brain. so evil. i dont know why they insisted on torture environment.

some times i have to scrub my mind with abrasive and sad music to fix it. Even though this song is sad and angry, it is honest and authentic and actually relatable. I love honest music. Dystopia - My Meds Aren’t Working: http://youtu.be/IYX-fSRa2P4

1 Like

I don’t like any rap or country. Throw pop music with their silly autotune in there too.

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no.
take care

love naruto music

1 Like

my psychosis was rick rolling me. voices said cia created rick astley ear worm as first nanite microphones ever tested in the human population. i ended up liking the song it was like everday

naruto music is awsome grrrrrgrgrgrgrgrgrgrnklsgirehgendas.fheriof

2 Likes

That carried clear across the water.

1 Like