Song I wrote off medicine

How are you supposed to live when all they want is for you to die? If I had emotions all is want to do was cry. Scream and cry my lungs out until I fall asleep. Wake up four or five times a night, because I am still me.
I can’t take my medicine it will kill me, that’s what they say. So I struggle not to believe them everyday. If my paranoia is not rational, why does it never fully go away? I guess I somewhere did something wrong, was this the price to pay?
Or maybe it’s the truth. The truth they told me about. The one that they said they medicine blocks out. I don’t even know what to believe. Is this real, is it a dream? Simulation, that’s what I think. I don’t know, I’m missing links, but
I can’t take my medicine it will kill me, thats what they say. So I struggle not to believe them everyday. If my paranoia is not rational, why does it never fully go away? I guess somewhere I did something wrong, was this the price to pay?

3 Likes

i was just feeling really sad that day like I usually do when I’m hearing voices, so I decided to write a song. I guess no one liked it.

That is a very sad song. Do you feel any better now?

Yeah, I usually only feel like that when in hearing voices.

It’s say to me you think this is punishment for your transgressions. I tell you this is not so. If that were true. Everyone would suffer as we do. I like your poem and remember sz affects the very young and they haven’t had time to do much wrong. It’s not your fault

2 Likes