Should I add apple juice/ apples to my diet?

I only eat cereal and pure meat. been feeling like I’m missing something though

I only eat processed food at home so at lunchtime at work, I drink a super-foods smoothie.

One small bottle of drink has about 8 bits of fruit in it and solves the problem.

1 Like

You need to eat vegetables and fruit for a balanced diet.

https://www.choosemyplate.gov/dietary-guidelines

1 Like

I eat an apple and about 100 grams of pineapple all cut up into a fruit salad every day. Apples are really good for you.

It’s wouldn’t hurt to add some fruit.

Apples are nice snack and healthy
An apple a day keeps the doctor away

What you do or don’t do for your health when you’re younger will affect you when you get older. 'You do not want bad health problems when you get older. Even if you eat right and exercise regularly when you are younger, you are going to face inevitable declines in your physical health and energy as you age That is if you are eating right. If you are NOT eating right then your problems are going to be lot more serious.

We all know how to eat healthy, we just don’t do it.

Meat in moderation is OK and is good for you because it has protein. But vegetables are essential to good health. Fruit is good for roughage and it contains certain healthy vitamins but it has sucrose which is basically natural sugar that you should not have too much of. Thousands of books and articles on the web tell you how to eat healthy, but you just have find out what is right for YOU.