Say anything here

1 Like
1 Like

All these masters are at least in their 60s.

1 Like

the latest old knife I added to the collection. had one in afghanistan and gave it to a buddy when I got out, so I decided to get a new one.

2 Likes

Nice. Just got back from bjj&mma training. Have those videos saved and ready to go for tomorrow after school :slight_smile: It appears as though the mma folk have hijacked this topic :smile:

Thatā€™s why this thread is awesome. Say ANYTHING.

2 Likes

I would not worry to much, Most of my medical problems took a couple of years for doctors to figure out and often they have been wrong. My thyroid was racing away and once it was figured out about a year later, I was stumped why doctors did not get it earlier the symptoms were screaming thyroid and no one got it.

Iā€™m friends with the monster thatā€™s under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
Youā€™re trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think Iā€™m crazy, yeah, you think Iā€™m crazy.

ā€¦

Iā€™m about to lose my mind
Youā€™ve been gone for so long
Iā€™m runninā€™ outta time
I need a doctor, call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
To bring me back to life

The wordsmith of our generation. Miss the old Eminem though.

1 Like

i had to stop watching the presidential debate because i started getting a lot of anxiety and voices flairing up :confused: politics in general just makes me anxious about problems way bigger than myself that I donā€™t understand. Itā€™s good to know whatā€™s going on but it can be too much for me and my schizophrenia

2 Likes

New wallpaper is overwhelming me. Itā€™s a huge repeating print in a small room. I like it but itā€™s hurting my brain. I think we are going to put up a shelf to break it up.

Maybe you can ease your self in to /with that wall slowly n you may adjust to having it there n start feeling comfortable with it and then even happy about it.
Time might tellā€¦

Other wise you can change again . perhaps.

I love my horse.:heart:

I rode her today.
Someone else has been in her body i think and mischief has been going on.

I rode her by myself along the bigger road which ive avoided doing before.
It went well.
She refused at one point but eventually we walked along and i started talking with her and saying how good she is.
Then I hugged her for a while and then gave her a wash.

I used to ride her (just me n her) in forest 3 times a week for 1-2 hours.
That was awsome exercise n some real fun moments.

I miss that but might be able start visit her more often and ride her longer distances.

She was given to me by people who did not want her anymore.
She was pretty starved, covered in ticks, malnutritioned and infections in body.
She was not fed at all, not even once a day (but did have little grass or roots ) so they gave her to me n said they would take her to ā€œdoggersā€ other wise (make her dog meat).

It was so lovely to ride her, hang out and then give her a hug.
I think we been through a lot but as some one else wrote it could be ā€œinvisibleā€ stuff ?
But she said ā€œdo you see the menā€ I said ā€œyes i see the menā€ so my horse and i were not delusionalā€¦ :slight_smile:
One of them was a lawyer.
Some people were up to mischiefā€¦

She was in other horses body and specially one woman seems want be in our eon etc n in her body etc

ciao for now n gday goodnight to youz

im off for my daily 2 hour walkies with the hound

1 Like

Euro millions lotto tonightā€” jackpot is 130 million----say a prayer I winā€¦:grimacing:

2 Likes

Party at Pedroā€™s place, mates! :roller_coaster:

1 Like

Almost october and Im already growing out my beard.

a life long partyā€¦I would even settle for the 2nd draw place, 500,000 euro

1 Like

im growing a beard too at the moment

1 Like

A beard can help you stay warm in the cold

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m growing out my winter beard.

1 Like

My heating unit in my house is broke. Iā€™m freezing.