Say anything R is for Racecar

Starting a new thread as over 1k. Will this make me famous? @Bowens or any other mod. Sorry but new to this so don’t know everything

5 Likes

First!! XD

3 Likes

Yeah need to exercise this year, had a chat to my psych. And that’s something I need to get back on. I used to hate relaxing but now I like it, I don’t know if it’s laziness but yeah, btw I had first comment lol @Shhh

1 Like

@Dudenotperfect My bad lol, I do gotta go to bed though, seroquel gets me super tired. Night dude

2 Likes

Currently just listening to music. Should probably go to bed soon but surprisingly not tired yet. Haha.

Had a nice relaxing day. Can’t complain at all. Tomorrow is the creative group which is my favorite. Gotta think up something to paint.

1 Like

@TheCanuk , I’m working on losing weight too. Stress has gotten the best of me the last few days, and I’ve had too many calories to keep losing. Gotta get back on track. Good luck to you.

3 Likes

@CoCo @TheCanuk went for a second opinion to a professor, he switched me to zyprexa. My psych was doing a trial and error for 8 years. Meds always made me tired, until ziprasidone, that got me bullied, yes medication made me look sick.

Any the point is I have to lose about 10-15 kilos now, psych said he was avoiding zyprexa cause of the weight issue. Such is trial and error. They have phds in the subject and they still resort to trial and error, find it quite amusing!

4 Likes

@Dudenotperfect , yeah, Zyprexa caused my weight gain but I’m losing slowly but surely.

2 Likes

@CoCo - We can do it! Thanks for the positive words.

@Dudenotperfect - I’m on Olanzapine (Zpyrexa) I’ve lowered my nightly dose from 20 mg to 5 mg (Obviously not all at once) and my appetite is still out of control.

Good luck man, you got this!

3 Likes

Zyprexa was such an issue for me that I won’t even take it for a few days to help with a constant migraine.

I’ve had a really productive day. I wrote 7 pages of a final paper, did 3 loads of laundry, showered, and cleaned up a bit around the house. My knee is killing me, but I’m feeling good about myself.

I have two appointments tomorrow to keep me on track for bariatric surgery- blood draw and my hematologist. Fingers crossed all goes well!

4 Likes

Thanks @TheCanuk right back at you!

Olanzapine 7.5mg in morning and 7.5mg at night is my dose… works the best so far. How long have you been on zyprexa?

2 Likes

@Happy_H - Did you have insomnia when you quit Olanzapine?

2 Likes

No and yes? I was already dealing with insomnia, so I can’t say whether it made it better, worse, or had no effect.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Still delulu here lol

2 Likes

@Loke your Scottish phrase list is very good indeed! You might notice the weird spellings but this is because a lot of Scottish phrases never get written down - they are 99% of the time just spoken

3 Likes

A Man A Plan A Canal - Panama

2 Likes

One of our dogs is sick. He gets an upset tummy sometimes, though it’s honestly been better lately. But the lower level smells atrocious. :poop:

Heya
Staying for one night at my apartment

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Slept long but was awake between 3 and 5 am.

Going to take another coffee.

2 Likes

Went shopping alone hehe

2 Likes