Say Anything CVII 🤮

Here’s a new one y’all.

11 Likes

First post!!!

10 Likes

My in-person social skills are quickly declining. I feel so inept at talking to people face-to-face – it’s starting to become worrisome. I can hardly speak with my parents without thinking they can read my mind or that I’m saying something dumb. Not sure what to do…I like the APs I’m on, I think it’s just part of the illness.

5 Likes

That’s good, I have problems and phases that make me stop my meds but my parents tell me to take my meds everynight. Without my parents I may not take my meds.

1 Like

i think i finally feel not so compelled to spend every little bit of money i get. been about 3 days now i havent bought anything. i will continue this. i think part of the reason i would do it is because i have trouble getting motivated to do stuff so sometimes ill buy something new to motivate myself to use it. recently its been microphones and cheap tech. but now i realize i have enough stuff and now ive been using it more. idk if its due to my mental state evolving recently but ive just been doing more stuff rather than contemplating but not acting

3 Likes

I sometimes spend money on things I just use for a few days or never use, including video games.

4 Likes

I think its the negative symptoms of sz.

2 Likes

Same for me. 15

1 Like

Pizza for dinner. It didn’t even really sound good, but it smells pretty good.

6 Likes

not going to shave my beard until the next presidential election. got about 2 months growth right now. hopefully i will be done with school by then, and then can get to work and get off disability hopefully.

3 Likes

Feeling lonely. Really hope I don’t go through psychosis again. Had enough.

Anyone fancy a chat?

2 Likes

I’ll chat. What’s up? I don’t think I know you.

1 Like

No I don’t think we’ve chatted before. What time is it where u are? Did you have a nice day?

My sleeping patterns are all over place. Sleeping a lot in day. Have driving lesson tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you as always @Loke for captaining the ship.

Well just got an invite to my dad’s friend’s house for football and shrimp. I accepted. I like those people and my social skills always need sharpening so why not. Not for another hour yet so I have time to get ready and warm my car up.

:grinning:

5 Likes

It’s 6:30 here. My day was okay until about an hour and a half ago. I dislocated my hip so now I’m trying really hard not to cry because it feels like a knife stuck in there.

What about you? How’s your day been?

1 Like

I slept all day. Well between 12 and 6. Sorry to hear about your hip. I really need a shower before driving lessons tomorrow.

3 Likes

This is really starting to tick me off. I’m filing a complaint if I ever receive this GD thing.

1 Like

Yeah, I need a shower, too. Was planning on taking a bath before bed tonight. But not going to happen now.

Any plans this week?

1 Like

I missed it. What’s going on?

2 Likes

I’m just a little peeved waiting for my new Xbox to get here. It’s been delayed twice and they only have 30 minutes left to make the delivery window they promised me today. I normally don’t care when packages get here but I do about this one.

3 Likes