Say anything here

I love my cats :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

i just got back from my dentist :slight_smile: i did pretty good and she was very delicate with me,

trouble is that i need a lot of work done or i could end up with falsers :frowning: some of my teeth are starting to show a bit of decay and my front tooth is getting worse (iā€™m worried about all my teeth but mostly that front one) so i need some fillings :confused:

got an appointment for next week

all the woeful choices I made in the past were caused by bad nerves so there non valid

iā€™m off for my morning walkies

Why is the urgency to pee always multiplied by the difficulty of unlocking and opening the front door of your house? You also never needed to go when you passed the last public restroom like 5-10 mins ago.

7 Likes

went for a walk through the park and it was nice, my friend came with me and it was about 20mins long.

2 Likes

I am finally starting a bank account and my sister is helping me out with a 100 dollar donation :sunglasses: Gonna 40x this in a matter of months :sunglasses: hah jk

1 Like

won 200 euro today in the roulette , it will get me 3months tax on my car yippy

1 Like

the winter is setting inā€¦may find my willy warmer

1 Like

Cold here today and raining, scared turtle all over I imagine :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont like going out and seeing my reflection on glass doorsā€¦ iā€™m gonna try and lose weight or get a nice hair cut or somethingā€¦

2 Likes

iā€™m happy I went through the mill it has made me a better person in all areaā€™s :wink:

our rewards will be great for putting up with our afflictions ā€¦:yum:

1 Like

I want to follow my dreams!

2 Likes

i just made the best rap ive ever made :thumbsup:

2 Likes

walked through the park again :slight_smile: thats 3 days in a row now lol

2 Likes

I worked w a woman who quit cold turkey every time she got pregnant. The minute that baby was born sheā€™d go back to smoking.

Sometimes i think about how very dark a place i was once in, and how remarkable it is that im returning to my functioning and sanity (albeit slowly), and i get these narcissistic thoughts about how strong i am for enduring all of that. Perhaps its healthy self esteem. I think im courageous as hell, although i canā€™t prove it to anyone, because the things Iā€™ve faced were largely invisible and not something you could measure with a measuring cup.

Feeling a little manic right now, i watched a good movie called ā€œGravityā€ and it has inspired me to continue searching for happiness

1 Like

i;m happy psychotherapy is overā€¦ the insurance no longer covers it so theres a reason for me to stop. i didnt really enjoy making timetables and meditating and going every weekā€¦ queueing for 3 hoursā€¦

Off to the shower then going to the dump, have a bunch of garbage to get rid of then have to do a garbage run for someone else. Anyone want any picā€™s of the dump?

Living the dreamā€¦

5 Likes