Say anything here

I want pics of the dump! You might find some treasures there!

3 Likes

You should shower after going through the garbage :astonished:

But yes, pictures

3 Likes

I might take a dump…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yup decided to shower after just washed up, will take pictures at the dump.

3 Likes
4 Likes

You look like my 19 yr old daughter.

Went to the dump, what a mess found a poor abandon bunny…

my load

poor bunny :frowning:

5 Likes

im new to this forum, have had schizophrenia for 2 years. its really tough and every day is a battle. im 26 and still fighting hard each day. hey all

4 Likes

Hi Thomas. Welcome to the forum and to photos of Mountainman’s trip to the dump. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Thomas. Has anything gotten better in the last 2 years? Took me 5 to get to a good place. But it can always change so for now I am amazed and grateful.

1 Like

thanks Moonbeam and twinkit. i appreciate it. my symptoms have improved a lot but I still have a lot of visual hallucinations. my eyes always hurt and i still see things. I’m able to go out and do things and I’m back taking online classes in college so its not all bad.

I am very grateful for a good medication and good support from family

2 Likes

Hi Thomas welcome to the forum. Where are you from?

1 Like

hey turtle, im from coastal north carolina, how bout you?

1 Like

I’m from Australia. I thought you might be from America because you said ‘college.’ Here in Australia we call it uni.

Is it beautiful where you live?

1 Like

That middle photo with the bunny and broken plate is almost artistic. The title could be “Melancholy Bunny and Broken Plate at Dump, a still life”. :thinking:

3 Likes

Be a good shot for that mad hatter movie

2 Likes

Thanks for posting photos @Mountainman. Did you find any treasures at the dump? Apart from the bunny?

3 Likes

Australia must be awesome. would love to go someday. it’s pretty nice here, yep college :slight_smile: the beach is nice and peaceful

1 Like

no the run it all over and bury it fast there