Say anything here

too much self-doubt/anxiety leading to hostile behaviour from others/delusions. sux man.

@BarkingDog – I don’t know what medicines you’re on, but Buspar helped me with self-doubt/anxiety.

I’m not a spy! By the way I’m fragile.

1 Like

Regarding my thoughts on how the creation of blackholes may occur… the spherical distance I mentioned about them in a different thread with the points of gravitational attraction and variety of temperatures that may lead to a shift in the dimensions of a massive ancient star (within a galaxy) (remember dimension relates to size and shape as well as an assortment of forms we may measure things, naturally I think not every thing has been discovered) were similar to the points of a sea urchin’s shape. Sorry if it seems incoherent, the complete thought is found in another thread. Sharing this helps keep my mind off of other things.

Also I feel that a very important thing needed in this country is an expansion of social security primarily for retirement, followed by help for those who have disabilities, and welfare specifically for those who need help with housing. I find there are many jobs to be created but it may become more difficult for elder people to find gainful employment due to the rapid increase in the advancement of technology. It doesn’t seem fair to not give them some chance of independence. In the future jobs as society views them now will change. An example is that before people would work full time with a set schedule. Most young people have part time jobs. It isn’t such a bad thing but the problem is supporting children with the income received. This is why I believe that owning a house should be affordable, university level schooling and medical treatment should be free. The idea of small government becomes less efficient with the amount of a country’s population. One more thing I find that there are glimpses of a better world throughout the world. Many feel productivity is decreasing but the truth is technology is helping there be less room for failure.

People who think machines replacing jobs is completely bad, want to keep their wealth (power over governments) for themselves and not share them with future generations. They aren’t looking into the future or environment. The truth is independent “artificial” intelligence cannot be prevented, at most people should make sure that just as we coexist with animals, machines do too. People keep saying it doesn’t exist when forms of it does already. For example algorhythms in search engines and digital music shuffling. It doesn’t help that war is not viewed as a last resort by so many people. It does help that many care not only for human life but for that of animals and plants as well.

These are just a few thoughts and opinions. On a note I find slightly humorous (and beneficial), the invention of solar charged smart phones/tablets would make a tremendous amount of money if marketed right and made affordable throughout the world.

Also I feel that a very important thing needed in this country is an expansion of social security primarily for retirement, followed by help for those who have disabilities, and welfare specifically for those who need help with housing. I find there are many jobs to be created but it may become more difficult for elder people to find gainful employment due to the rapid increase in the advancement of technology. It doesn’t seem fair to not give them some chance of independence. In the future jobs as society views them now will change. An example is that before people would work full time with a set schedule. Most young people have part time jobs. It isn’t such a bad thing but the problem is supporting children with the income received. This is why I believe that owning a house should be affordable, university level schooling and medical treatment should be free. The idea of small government becomes less efficient with the amount of a country’s population. One more thing I find that there are glimpses of a better world throughout the world. Many feel productivity is decreasing but the truth is technology is helping there be less room for failure.

People who think machines replacing jobs is completely bad, want to keep their wealth (power over governments) for themselves and not share them with future generations. They aren’t looking into the future or environment. The truth is Also I feel that a very important thing needed in this country is an expansion of social security primarily for retirement, followed by help for those who have disabilities, and welfare specifically for those who need help with housing. I find there are many jobs to be created but it may become more difficult for elder people to find gainful employment due to the rapid increase in the advancement of technology. It doesn’t seem fair to not give them some chance of independence. In the future jobs as society views them now will change. An example is that before people would work full time with a set schedule. Most young people have part time jobs. It isn’t such a bad thing but the problem is supporting children with the income received. This is why I believe that owning a house should be affordable, university level schooling and medical treatment should be free. The idea of small government becomes less efficient with the amount of a country’s population. One more thing I find that there are glimpses of a better world throughout the world. Many feel productivity is decreasing but the truth is technology is helping there be less room for failure.

People who think machines replacing jobs is completely bad, want to keep their wealth (power over governments) for themselves and not share them with future generations. They aren’t looking into the future or environment. The truth is independent “artificial” intelligence cannot be prevented, at most people should make sure that just as we coexist with animals, machines do too. People keep saying it doesn’t exist when forms of it does already. For example algorhythms in search engines and digital music shuffling. It doesn’t help that war is not viewed as a last resort by so many people. It does help that many care not only for human life but for that of animals and plants as well.

These are just a few thoughts and opinions. On a note I find slightly humorous (and beneficial), the invention of solar charged smart phones/tablets would make a tremendous amount of money if marketed right and made affordable throughout the world.

Truth is people should be free to share what is going on with the world but information on REAL facts (not just statistics true in a situation) and logistics should be readily available, encouraged, and available. Many call this country a warring nation but the truth the initial reason for that was because of resources (technological and otherwise) were shared with many countries in addition to treaties meant to protect them from being attacked for doing business with one of two contemporary "superpowers’ during the cold war. I respect Putin for stating he no longer wants Russia to be viewed as a “superpower” but it does pain me that he initially thought invading Ukraine and instigating a civil war for resources would be a good idea. Now the repressed are talking about human rights through word of mouth and hacktivists which Putin fears may lead to civil war spilling over into Russia. Of course many people overestimate the power of a Russian elected official much like many did with an elected president in this country before they realized there are checks and balances (not to mention little diversity) between two parties. The idea being portrayed is that there are many choices for a future president, the fact of the matter is each one would do the same ■■■■ with regards to their party’s views. The main focus of seems to be the economy, which isn’t a bad thing but my fear is that it may give more strength to the military industrial complex.

Also the hacking going on blamed on China… there are many hacktivists around the world involved who believe in the basic human right to live.

Note: diagnosed with schizophrenia paranoia

Thank you for letting me rant and “say anything”.

You can’t eat currency to survive.

I find what little faith I have, makes life more bearable.

i wanna scold badwords

■■■■
■■■■■■■■ man
you ■■■■■■■
you little prick
■■■■■■■ gay

hahahah

2 Likes

I find in order to have compassion, one must have patience… the latter takes practice. :smile:

idk wat to say so i will just try and think of the first thing that comes into my head which is ‘sausages’ lol just the word but now i am picturing them sizzling in a pan of grease and me getting a sore tummy lol, havent had sozzers in ages lol

1 Like

Same seems to be true for understanding. In regards to my previous post.

haha that is awesome daydreamer. Makes some of my thoughts seem silly to me in a good way.

1 Like

Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah to the ting to the tang the wallawalla bingbang
Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah ting tang wallawalla bingbang
Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah to the ting to the tang the wallawalla bingbang
Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah ting tang wallawalla bingbang

1 Like

Well to kill time, I have downloaded 27 movie videos.

I just use my old version of Internet Explorer browser and watch a “FREE” movie. Then I click on a new tab. Then I go to tools and select Internet options. Then I select Browser History Settings. Then I click on View Files, and bingo, there is the movie file ready to be moved to my C: drive “MOVIE” folder and then burn a DVD disc.

About 3 of the 27 videos, such as ELYSIUM, have copyright protection, and so after 20 minutes of watching, the sound is muted and the picture goes somewhat dark. What a bummer I said. My Sony BluRay/DVD player basically says tough luck. It’s saying that the DVD MOVIE disc is an illegal copy. No problem. I figured that the Sony player was somewhat dumb and so I copied these particular movies onto a USB memory stick and then plugged that into my Sony player, and bingo, the movies run just fine.

I know that Haldol was once used to euthanize animals. I know that on average we live 18 years less than the average life span which can be attributed with the fact that over 70% of us smoke cigarettes like a chimney, the true percentage is unknown. I know that a side effect of many injectable psychotropic oil based soluble medications is damage to the liver. After some time I went to my primary care doctor (who is an excellent doctor and person) let him know that I had a discomfort near my right side of my abdomen. He decided I should have some lab tests done. Went without having had a meal and had blood drawn. Few days later got the results, it turns out my liver was swollen. My doctor prescribed medication in the form of potassium pills. Followed through with the treatment, felt a large improvement. Had the injection again and I have been feeling increasing pain and discomfort. I am thinking of making an appointment. Wanted to make sure I that I have been eating a balanced nutritious diet and lost some weight not to mention not smoking cigarettes anymore before making an appointment with my doctor. I told him I wanted to do that, he encouraged it and I want to make sure he knows I take his help very seriously. I remember one time I asked if there was an as needed only medication he prescribed me abilify with the directions of taking them daily. The pharmacy I go to said it couldn’t fill his prescription. Also know that psychotropic medications in pill form have a higher suicide percentage, a side effect found in all psychotropic medications is “may cause depresion” or “May increase thoughts of suicide.”

There are people I miss deeply. I wish I could be part of their lives again.

1 Like

Also know that I have not slept a wink because the long lasting effect is caused in part due to the solution’s attachment to fat cells. As I have been exercising and eating better I know there is a possibility that I am feeling withdrawal like symptoms due to my body shedding medication that “may cause weight gain”. Still feel pain.

There is definitely something in the water; trash, pollution. We as people should strive to keep water from being tainted beginning with caring for rivers and lakes. I used to clean cigarette butts from the beach sand while I was smoking there. There is such a thing as variety of nutrition in water.

1 Like

There was a time when all beings spoke the same language.

1 Like

There was a time when there was no language.

2 Likes