Say anything here

Should not be afraid to speak.

The cigarettes I prefer when it comes to smoking are usually rolled.

2 Likes

I smoke Drum tobacco only. The butts are biodegradable and the strain is better than any I’ve tasted.

i want a gf, any takers? lol, tbh i actually attract more men than women, i think they like my ass and bc i am a little bit goofy lol, idk what to do about it, maybe i need a tattoo haha

2 Likes

After experience had taught me that all the usual surroundings of social life are vain and futile; seeing that none of the objects of my fears contained in themselves anything either good or bad, except in so far as the mind is affected by them, I finally resolved to inquire whether there might be some real good having power to communicate itself, which would affect the mind singly, to the exclusion of all else: whether, in fact, there might be anything of which the discovery and attainment would enable me to enjoy continuous, supreme, and unending happiness.

I say “I finally resolved,” for at first sight it seemed unwise willingly to lose hold on what was sure for the sake of something then uncertain. I could see the benefits which are acquired through fame and riches, and that I should be obliged to abandon the quest of such objects, if I seriously devoted myself to the search for something different and new. I perceived that if true happiness chanced to be placed in the former I should necessarily miss it; while if, on the other hand, it were not so placed, and I gave them my whole attention, I should equally fail.

~Spinoza

1 Like

i went for a walk with my friend tonight somewhere nice where there was water everywhere :slight_smile: dreaming of fishing and catching fish now, i wish it was well stocked and not just a reservoir :frowning: someone give me a rod please lol

but still a lovely walk even if it was in the rain

2 Likes

I find sometimes I forget that I’m wearing clothes. Am thankful for those who make them when I become aware of them.

2 Likes

A few imaginative stupid scientific thoughts I have had in my life,

As far as life in Jupiter, the way I see it, there is something akin to gas and solid. Similar to the atmosphere. Now the way I see it, sometimes when we look at something clear like crystal (before it became highly potent ingestible drug, while it was a fume of instrument makers) we would see new colors in between colors. Kinda like a magnifying glass. Now with that said, also think of a net. Certain things may pass, even most if wide open, but if bunched together, it more things run into it. With that said, Jupiter has something that science often calls a magnosphere though I think people forget that it is basically a atmosphere just individual to a different planet.

Also, there are things our eyes find difficult to perceive. Much like one of those optical illusions with two lines running together where one seems longer than the other despite their equal length (or most accurate measurement possible currently able to be recorded by readily available modern technology). Now with that in mind, I believe there is a similar effect in regards to finding a way to view the entirety of a circle (or sphere as called in while measuring the 3rd dimensions most commonly found to apply near our existence). Think of it like being able to see the entire circle. Now there is the possible ability to see every angle of a sphere, the globe in it’s entirety. I believe there has been modular space technology more commonly known as satellites that are now able to see this from different distances (which means variety is possible). This has led to the idea of researching proof that we are living in a hologram as far as existence. Though that may be a definite possibility, most often forget that does not mean it is the only available possibility. A paradox of several existences alongside each other. Think of it like seeing and/or hearing. Now that being said, it is no doubt certain thoughts bring comfort to the individual person. There is nothing wrong with that, the difficulty is finding the time to try to learn understanding why there are possibilities. The biggest problem I find with scientific philosophy is that it tries to explain a time and place for everything. Our human minds cannot comprehend yet the full reason. What we can begin to comprehend is the possibility that there IS a reason.

With that said, there is more than the eye can see, more than the ear can hear, and more than anyone ever thought they could feel. It is good to remember where we came from and what yet may be. A dream within a dream implies that a change is possible. The only thing we can choose is which one to follow. The capacity for good or bad.

Sorry brainfart. Haha, I don’t often share these thoughts. Stupid can be good. :blush:

I know we as people and creatures share the same age we live in.

I don’t judge people for how they eat especially when they are hungry. But I do know that when I eat too much I am unhealthy. Food is necessary, drugs are mind altering substances, I won’t lie, I could use a drink once in awhile. Water is food. Food is not currency, they are goods. What happened to quantative quality? ■■■■ it if it’s not a word in the dictionary here. I know there is an idea somewhere… todofuken.

well, i am feeling the love bruvs lol, i did a blinder for my phone, i got paid out of my contract £75 and then i saved another £75 by cancelling it and then i sold my phone for £60 so yeah its quite good when things work out esp with these big companies who think they can bully me, my friend is coming over today and we are supposed to be going to see the new minions movie lol, i think it will be funny but probably more for kids lol, i really want to see san andreas or jurassic world, i am not very good at going to the cinema but bc there will be more people going then i dont want to let them down you know.

2 Likes

Next Monday will be a busy day for me.Morning,there is appointment with my therapist and then half an hour later I would see my psychiatrist.After that I would leave the hospital and go to meet my meetup friends nearby,we will be having lunch but I am a little nervous about it…i will be leaving at around 4 so that I can make it for the Futsal session at night.
Looking forward for appointment with psychologist,my lunch with my friends and also the Futsal session,just want to be relax and enjoy :wink:

I just want to make the blue notification icon light up for pedro the original poster of this thread.

1 Like

Thanks @san_pedro!

Pedro,come on,and post something here : )

I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights,
No matter where they’ve been.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights.
I Like traffic lights,
But only when they’re green.

When Dreamscape emerges from its burrow on this day, then spring will come early; if it is sunny, the groundhog will supposedly see its shadow and retreat back into its burrow, and the winter weather will persist for six more weeks. All I can say

1 Like

People in large cities often do not know how a stop sign works as far as traffic is concerned.

“Anarchism is democracy taken seriously.”

2 Likes

really ?..I think anarchism was dated in the 90’