Probably a big mistake

My day off was going OK. I took care of some business and made some phone calls. I officially gave my notice to move out of this dump. . I had a meeting at my mental health agency with a nice woman and we went over all the rules and paperwork for my new apartment and I signed all the papers. She explained everything about it. It took about an hour and a half. And then I was happily resting and a woman here asked if I would give her a ride to go to Wendy’s because she wanted some ice cream.

So I took her and she gave me an ice cream for my troubles. And then… the big mistake. The guys outside started their usual harassment. The coughing, the disrespect, the laughter. So I did a rare thing and lost my temper. Because the harassment happens every day. I yelled out my window and called them losers and a few other things. They knew they deserved it and I wernt back to YouTube and drinking soda. Than an hour later the laughter started so I laughed back. They got pissed off. Screw it. Two more weeks. I probably should have cooled it withe laughter. Now I’m in my room waiting to see what happens.

Damn idiots. I have a bad back but using weapons in self defense is possible. It will probably blow over after everyone cools down. I’ll just wait it out. I hope these people live happily ever after in this filthy rat hole with their unflushed toilets and garbage all over the floor while I’m in my new clean apartment watching my own TV in a nice quiet neighborhood. If I survive two weeks I will have the last laugh.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how coughing is a sign of disrespect? We’ve got a lot of forest fire smoke in the air right now here and I’d hate to think of how you’d feel after being around me for half an hour. Odds are that you’re living with some mentally ill who chain smoke and the excessive coughing is an involuntary result of that. Seems like it might be your illness drawing a meaning from it that is not really there?

NOT criticizing you, just concerned that you are getting worked up over something you don’t need to as I’m sure the move itself will be stressful enough.

Sending ((hugs)) and happy thoughts to you from the Great White North, sir.

:blush:

1 Like

The way this usually goes down for me is like this methodically : someone can throw a damn Molotov cocktail at me and I throw a pebble them in treated like I over reacted. Then in the same situation if I don’t react I’m a wuss. Lol Idk man. I’m not much for conflict since I usually take it too deeply and connect it to every aspect of my life and belief system.

1 Like