Hell no I think I am in trouble now

I just ■■■■■■ up big time

What happened? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

It’s okay. You can fix it. Just call your doctor.

I called the help line to tell them to retract my previous phone call and they threatened to call the police and I told them I would cut their throats

what is wrong with me why did i say that

You’re very sick. Please, go to the hospital. You’ll have a much better experience if you go voluntarily than if you get dragged in. And at the rate you’re going, you’re going to end up there regardless.

2 Likes

@Ninjastar is right. Go to the hospital voluntarily right now.

1 Like

You are just in a time of need. Please accept the help. :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

I just called them back to apologise. too late the police have been called

Remember, stay calm and don’t fight the police. Tell them you need the hospital. They will take you. And you’ll get your meds adjusted and you’ll feel loads better and go right back to helping others who are struggling with mental illness.

3 Likes

I am going to get taser

You are going to get a safe place to stay while you stabilize. Try putting an ice pack on the back of your head. It will help you stop panicking.

1 Like

I am sorry for all the ■■■■ i have posted

You have nothing to be sorry for. :sauropod::sauropod::sauropod:

1 Like

It’s okay. You’re in crisis. Sometimes people say weird things when they’re in crisis. You’ll be okay. You just need some extra support today.

1 Like

There have been times when my emotions were out of control, and I said something very strong because I wanted to get my point across. They took me to the hospital. Maybe you do need a nice rest in the mental hospital. Try to keep your emotions in check. How long you stay in the hospital is largely up to you.

Its ok @Joker. Everything will be ok. Just tell police if they come about the misunderstanding. Take care.:heart:

@Joker whatever happens, I’m sure it is for the best. :horse::horse::horse:

I will tell them it was a mis-understanding. I think he may have been bluffing. No one is here.

The reason you have been making these posts lately and that you have just come off your meds are not a coincidence they are linked. Take your meds.

3 Likes