• sitting idle in home
  • try to be social
  • sleeping all day
  • roaming around alone
  • hiding urself from rest of the world…
  • working full time
  • working parttime

0 voters

This is just a fix of the previously done poll that @far_cry0 did.

A note to everyone - you need to put a space after the “-” mark when you list the options in the poll.

3 Likes

1 Like

I have put try to be social but this has to be not been in the last two days. Usually it is sit idle at home.

2 Likes

I like to think I can be social because that is what’s really missing in life that concerns me most, but I spend most of the day just frittering it away doing something that needs doing but mostly that means staying off my feet due to a really bad spinal problem. Having mental problems sure doesn’t help any either. But hey, I’m ready for some adventure anytime.

1 Like

I spend most of my time at Home, but I do try to go out once in a while - I have a whole lot of Anxiety especially lately, so it is difficult for me to be as social - but I am trying

1 Like

I would really like to see a few hundred votes on this poll

1 Like

Well - just keep adding your thoughts - to keep it high on the list of active topics and we’ll get the votes…

2 Likes

i really do try to be social despite how hard that can be :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently taking two summer classes…but they’re every day so it’s sort of like full time student in the summer…that and the thesis crap…and if you count working out that’s getting more frequent and my workouts are getting longer.

1 Like

Work, medicate,sleep repeate.

That and paying taxes while waiting for my turn to die is all life is about.

1 Like

I’ve taken to wandering around this little town, where everything is within walking distance, usually with some destination in mind like the bank or the supermarket. In the evenings, I go to the graveyard and lie down in there.

3 Likes

Getting a fitting are ya?

Im kidding martin im sorry that was in bad taste.

God Bless you martin I hope you are having a great day.

1 Like

I miss the rest of the world but I hide from it.

2 Likes

As far as these polls go I tend to record what I wish for but never sure if it will happen. I feel bad about how I may be perceived. Just being honest.

1 Like

I live in an assisted living center for the mentally ill, and during the weekdays I spend about six hours in day treatment. I spend a lot of time on the internet. I don’t know how to do a lot of things on the internet, but I am getting mostly what I wanted. I just signed a two year contract with my service provider for “heavy internet users”. That might be too much commitment. I was hoping to get into some reading and writing. Of course, I can meld the two by getting literary criticism on the internet.

1 Like

I work part time, if it wasn’t for my 2 employees doing the work I’d be screwed and probably out of work.

1 Like

I stay at home and sometimes go out if my husband needs to go out to the bank, or I need to go to the shops or library. Love being at home! Now that its winter I wanna be in bed all day, but unfortunately its not possible with hubby to look after! :smile:

1 Like

I spend most of my time indoors on the computer or in bed.

2 Likes

I work part-time, but as I’m self-employed, part-time for me pays better than most full-time jobs in the service industry and then some. If you add my volunteer work on top, I’m busy more than full-time. I do spend a lot of time socializing. I occasionally enjoy it these days, which is a contrast to my younger years.

10-96

3 Likes

My job is flex time… in summer I’ve had some 10 hour days… which makes up for some of the 4 to 6 hour days in the dead of winter.

My LONGEST days are usually July 5th and 6th… cleaning up the parks and repairing damage from July 4th.

1 Like