Please help me regarding this - Think I was Stuck with a Needle

The stuff won’t hurt you if you lasted long enough to write this post. Letting the insomnia go that long may have you thinking anything…I hope you got to sleep after whatever.

Take the over the counter sleep stuff with 1-2 shots of alcohol. You will feel bad in morning… You can take 75 mg of the over the counter sleep stuff if you are overweight…

My first time in hospital, I was too scared to talk to the pdoctor as I had never been psychotic ever or seen the part-time psychotics put on the show for me (gang stalking/cause stalking/thought broadcasting). So calm and cooperative, 8 orderlies walk into the hospital room, hold me down without discussing anything, yanked down my clothing and administered the anti-psychotic shot against hospital protocols when my diagnosis should have been PTSD and insomnia. Oh my God, I went off the deep end screaming and crying, came out swinging and knocked nurses into another week with their ears ringing for a week but got held so long on pysch hold, they gave me a major depressive episode. My family isn’t that brainy either…She is pretty damn ding-alingy and dad is passive aggressive explosive bully so I NEVER allowed them to be involved with my care either. I only went into psych because of 4th night of insomnia and never would have EVER touched it otherwise. They mistreat the PTSD here to cause loss of good employment and most end up psychotic for long periods to get SSDI payments on the patients who had insurance & work history.

But, I kept myself sane through it all after a year of delusional which is normal with this kind of treatment. Remember, get angry with your psych treatment staff and you could get locked up for months in the mental hospital at your own expense, which usually means you lose your job and sometimes housing. This just isn’t worth it.

But, I handle everything about my care on my own so I don’t have another story like yours. Please try the govt mental clinic, MD or another psych doctors. If you have not tried seroquel before, you might have some awesome relief from the insomnia. Even 50 mg cut into pieces, taken at bedtime will sleep you like a baby for a while. If you have taken this drug before you will need to put sleeping pills with it, trazadone or ambien are a help. Seroquel does work sometimes for someone with insomnia due to drug misuse/street stuff too, it is called ‘good nights sleep’ by some.

If you are hanging out with some of the wrong people or you had an argument with someone recently, you might just walk away. You are better off not having any contact with anyone you met through this person/group. If you don’t discuss it much, do not talk aloud to yourself or follow orders from voices, sometimes your symptoms might start. You don’t look like the drug abuser type judging by your post. Even trying the seroquel for a week may straighten out insomnia due to argument stress…

I met woman bragging about driving her friends crazy…she caused PTSD for friends who lived alone by discussing her family sex abuse problem to scare the victim into submission then set her sex abuser on most of the women she met. The females alone were ‘convenient’ target…she got some people hurt badly and even males who didn’t want any got it.
This is an example of situation to leave. This happens to single women who meet wrong men, ex-wives of wealthy, business/college rivals and unfortunately some sex abuse situations. If you are assertive or confrontational, you will get tortured but following these suggestions can make things problems shorter. If stalked by the bunch, just say no thank you and walk away.

Antipsychotics wear off quickly… rest is stress or argument related. But, after an argument with someone wealthy, you may have some symptoms for 2-3 years & just not feel like yourself emotionally sometimes…Do look up tactile hallucinations as sometimes you may not feel right, even skin feeling without cause like bugs, heart palpitations, pressures and it is just part of the psychosis/schizo. Dissassociation is not feeling like yourself too and going through emotional outburst spasticly, sometimes just crying but they usually save this for females.

Hold it together, I wouldn’t want to even wonder about my parent doing something this weird either.

Delusion just means the mental care won’t discuss this or help you with it. This is the case with social problems like strangers harassing you about something private, called gang stalking/thought broadcast/cause stalking. This is called confused as so many people are hearing voices part of the time, it is almost normal in some places and so is harassing new schizo people. Confused about this go insane, but unfortunately this is policy of mental care.

I would not consider this weird act to be delusion as you were up for too long…you know your parents, we both have probably been team tackled to discipline us if you are over 35. I would just let this go but avoid them.

Feeling better with each passing day…though the usual thought blocking happens …but they would go away as the Drug disappears from my body.

Feeling better with each passing day…though the occassional thought blocking caused by the drug remains.

It is day 10 now…Hope the maximum effect is till 2 Weeks?.

Saurav,

I understand that you feel “drugged” - but that could simply be from poor sleep or other stresses.

Its not possible that you could have gotten any significant amount of antipsychotic via a foot injection. The foot is not a reasonable place to inject a medication - as it would not get into the blood stream.

so glad to hear you’re feeling better!