People reading and seeing my intrusive thoughts

People can read my thoughts and see them too. But most of my thoughts are intrusive- thoughts and visions that are disturbing and not an indication of who I am. For that I have recieved much harrassment. The people who read my thoughts treat me very horribly. They call me alot of names and try to hurt me physically and mentally. I don’t know how to protect myself. I wish I had better thoughts or make my mind unreadable. How would you stop these people from doing these things to you?

1 Like

I once had a priest who could read people’s thoughts. At first he seemed kind to me, but then he started being really mean to me. I eventually stopped going to that church after the deacon gave a sermon about how bad everyone was for not giving the church more money.

1 Like

oh hunni. i feel 4 u i really do. i used to think this too but not anymore. u have to look at the logistics of this actually being real ok? ask urself and them some questions about how it is possible. mine say through hypnotic programming. they are real people i hear, some friends, family, famous people both dead and living. they claim to b able to c through my eyes, feel my emotions, hear my thoughts, feel physical pain, smell what i smell, taste what i taste. now bearing in mind that these r real people and u and i both know how debilitating having voices is and that’s just being on the receiving end. imagine the devastation to their personality to have to b on the attack all the time? how would they carry out their daily routines, live life, work, laugh, love when they r constantly harrassing u? think about it? where do ur voices claim to live? some of mine live in america and they r 8 hours behind my time in the uk, yet i hear them whatever time it is. they claim to b able to do this in their sleep which u and i both know can’t b true as voices wake u up, especially in ur dreaming state. in stage 4 sleep the brain slows down and doesn’t produce voices so how would they do it? mine claim that their telepathic personalities r separate from their every day thinking personality. just imagine having two sets of visuals, one inner (through my eyes) one outer( their own visual field in a waking state) plus their own imaginations if they r creative in their work, which mine r, and my imagination all in one mind, plus my verbal thoughts, plus my outward voice when i’m talking to others, plus my emotions, plus what i hear with my ears. they wouldn’t b able to function hunni, not normally. they couldn’t think straight. sensory overload. it’s just not possible. no one can read ur mind hunni, nobody. i know u think they can but they can’t. i struggled with it for years until i looked at the reality of what it would mean for them if it were to b real and once i did that it ceased to b a problem bc i didn’t believe in it anymore. yes they r irritating, yes they r depressing but they r not real. they r just a product of ur own mind. try some medications. if one doesn’t work then try another until u find one that does. if u ever need reassurance on this u can pm me as many times as u like. xxx

2 Likes

no one can read your thoughts or see them it is just…rubbish…i thought the same , still do sometimes when my energy is low.
but i know it is not true, just the sz rainbow.
it is good though to talk these things out on here, i do the same thing myself to give me clarity .
take care

1 Like

i have the same problem, and used well i think anything i could come up with.
like wrapping wet towels arround my head to lead plates fixed on the ceiling.
nothing really worked.
Yet i have read somewhere the tip, if you have intrusive toughts and visions.
just think up loud: cancel cancel cancel so you end that loop of negativity and you make clear you
dont want those toughts.

and for those say it can be done, are just ignorant.
science has now found theoretically 11 dimensions, who knows what lives out there.
that has the ability too be telepathic.
besides space has no use for sound, so what better way too communicate

mind-reading-technology

http://www.storyleak.com/mind-control-technology-hack-your-brain/

How can one make one’s intrusive thoughts better. People thinking I’m saying things I don’t mean. It becomes very anxious saying i did not think that but it as if i said something out loud. Looks like this problem is constantly coming up and becoming worse. Just today i had a panic attack because it felt my thoughts were being read but not my real thoughts. For example people thought I said “I think this person is ugly.” But in reality I’m thinking nothing of the sort. But they think I said this. It’s like I hear myself say this. What can I do?

Any solution to stop people from reading my thoughts the better. If only wrapping wet towels around my head would work. I would try anything.

i said it b4 and i’ll say it again. nobody is reading ur mind. noone. it’s just ur mind playing tricks on u. its not real. u r sick. thats all it is. get on some meds and if u find the right ones the voices will disappear. i’ve been unlucky in that the five meds i’ve tried had no effect on the voices but i won’t stop trying new meds just because of that. i will exhaust all possibilities until they run out. who knows, maybe i’ll never find one that works but at least i’ll have tried and thats what u have to do is try. don’t just lay there like a sack of ■■■■ taking it. get up and fight for ur stability and the only way to do that is experiment with medications until find one that either stops the voices or gets u to a place where u don’t care anymore and ur paranoia goes away. it can b done so get to ur pdoc and start living ur life asap. good luck. xxx

I know exactly what your going through the exact same thing. Write back I’m like 3 months late. But hope you write so I can tell you about my experience and know your not alone or crazy.

We as members here can contribute too. I remember from classes where we are encouraged not to pretend that the experiences they are having are real. It isn’t supposed to help someone who is having halucinations if we play like the ones they were having are real. Instead we are, you know really, supposed to remind them what is real and don’t take amusement from the way they are behaving or the ideas however outlandish or amusing it may seem for us.

I am just visiting because of my mom. She has these experiences all the time and calls too often so I said in actuality what I could do is spend time here to figure her out.

I can read people’s minds !!! but people can’t believe me, even with that I can’t tell that much of ideas that are in the person’s mind, I have to do a possibility test and see if it fits the frequency, it sounds stupid enough. so don’t worry if you felt that people are reading your mind they can’t tell anything but very very little, they can’t read ideas, they can only read positivty or negativity. I sound crazy but I think it’s almost proven in science that people can read mind.

I have proof that what your experiencing isn’t bogus and I’m going through the same thing today. Long story short. I’m hated for reasons known I’m extremely hated at a large capacity for reasons unknown. They call me black which means burned. I’ve come to accept it. Fukit.
It started with patterns that became obvious to me through out the years. And it isn’t patterns that psychologist will say “are this patterns that your making yourself believe that are there/real?” No this patterns are so obvious and people have made it so obvious to me that there is no other way any one can tell me otherwise.

Cutting to the most obvious experience. Just two months ago I was taking my class for a guard card in downtown. The night before one of the classes I was so mad at my self for thinking racial thoughts (this is already years after putting the dots together. And my thought presses was becoming close to impossible to control.) so I was talking to myself/them in my head about how I’m not really racist and we are all brothers and sister etc.

MY EXPERIENCE
The next day my teacher during his class he says the exact same speech I did the night before. I’m talking about exact. Most of my encounters people are slick to hide the fact. Put this guy really didn’t give a damn word for word what I thought the night before just mocking me. At first I was shocked thinking there is no way this is happening. But what confirmed it was when he did my life scan (finger printing) he called me a bitch and acknowledged the fact he called me a bitch. That sealed the deal for me. A random ex cop I never I meet in my life says a speech word for word. A large near to impossible coincidence. But him calling me a bitch after and acknowledging it. That’s the cherry on top. Like I said I have so many experiences similar that are so obvious that people can read my thoughts.

MY RATIONALITY
At first I was skeptical about the whole possibility of it being real. But after so many coincidence psychologist would call it I think it’s more than real. I know not every single person can do it (read you mind) but people can. I’ve studied a lot of mental disorders. And I know the symptoms I’m not ignorant to the facts and thats what I’m going by facts. Years of thinking I’m going crazy to actually seeing my crazy theory becoming a reality. I’m just sharing this because there’s a lot of f up people out there that get a kick of this. Making others go through situations like this. Don’t let them get you down. Just give them a f you with a smile and show them you don’t give a damn. Live life the best you can. It is your life not there’s. Think I’m crazy idc like I said I’ve been though so much and see so much to discredit my theory. If you could read people’s mind would you tell the person who can’t that you can??

It doesn’t seem possible but it is my daily experience that they all can read my mind. And I mean totally and entirely. They deny it when I talk to them about it. They call it my imagination, but it still persists and I just get a weird vibe from the way that they look at me. Telepathically they tell me they can my mind. It’s maddening it only happens around people. It seems like they are willing to just ignore it but they won’t leave me alone.

1 Like

I think the fact that they can bother you with the idea they can read your mind is more important to them than what they can actually read.

How do they respond, by actually saying things or is it all telepathic?

Guys, come on. Think about this rationally. Try and think about what it would take for this to b true. How would these people, normal every day people concentrate on their own thoughts if they were not only constantly listening to u, but attacking u telepathically day in day out, all day and all night? How would they sleep without heavy duty sleeping tablets? How would they think about their own lungs, their eyesight, their hearing just so u wouldn’t pick up on their lives and b able to prove it. And if that were the case and they were living and working and interacting with friends, colleagues, family then how the hell could they b listening to u at the same time? They couldn’t, so what would b the bloody point in doing it in the first place? It’s ■■■■■■■■. U r ill. U have schizophrenia, one symptom of which is thought broadcasting delusions. Try different meds and c what happens. Give them time to work and if they don’t then try another one. I have the same problem as all of u. The only difference is, I don’t believe I’m telepathic. I used to believe it without question but after 13 years of the same old ■■■■ I started to question how on earth it would b possible and it’s not if the recipients of ur thoughts want a normal life. If they don’t want to sit totally engrossed in ur thoughts in shifts between them. It’s just not real guys. It’s not.lives? These voices would have to b completely seperate personalities in their minds, totally shut off from their own imaginations, their thoughts, fee

Jaynbeal - you have the assumption that people are taking every minute of their lives to read some ones mind. That’s not it. And like I said I have more than that one case of proof that fall to people reading my mind. I even had people respond to my thoughts. Another most resent one.

I told the guy I was in the room with "look man im sorry for thinking what I have thought (was something racial) but I just realized you guys can read my mind it’s like being reborn I just gotta get used to it. This racist shiii ain’t me. " right after that he nods while writing on this paper and say “yeah I understand that”
No one else was in the room and I’m looking right at him and see he’s lips move.

This is just one of many other experiences I have had. And for some reason i think something stupid I mean some extreme shiii I would never think. the reason I do now is because of anxiety I get knowing they can hear me.
They knock twice or cough twice. It’s a patter I have caught a number of times in the past 5 years. Just the other day some guy walking down the hall from me walks toward a table and knocks twice with two fingers obvious as it can get. A table out of he’s way just so he can make that noise. Like I said I have had several experiences like these.

I have played out every possible scenario. And keept doubting my self for years. But I’ve caught on to what they say. I’m having conversation with people because Ima i don’t give a f guy I’ll talk to anyone. And they mention stuff that I kept to myself.
Example- I’ll ask them something and they say something that I have said in my head contemplating that situation.

I even have a guy recorded on my voice mail saying man but saying it “Main” in the tone and attitude type of way that only I would say. (Not saying I invented it) but he said it in a mocking way. This is a guy I just meet and talk to for a week and never said that to him only to super close friends (from a different city) or to my self when I’m talking to my self in my head.

I got several more situations. Like I’ve said I’ve studied mental illness (schizophrenia) voices you hear of people who aren’t there. People who can be miles away or even people who are dead. The people I’m talking about are people who are in ear shot.
Idc if you don’t believe me I’ve had proof for years. I’m just venting. I just gotta tell some one.

Yes, they speak in my mind.

And i speak to them.

It’s been bad.