Meditating Out A Beast

Some years ago I went through a crisis of faith. I discovered that “God” was related to phallic idolatry, and that the original really was something else. However not so practical to try and express in daily life.

I went through the crisis and schism that comes with rejecting “God”, and trying to sort the reality that I really believed in.

And trying to get rid of “God” would seem more difficult than one would think. And I was nearly incapacitated, trying to override this concept, and the phenomena that came with it. And I was even diagnosed with “schizophrenia”, even if there was nothing physically wrong with me.

I knew the diagnosis had little to do with me and this situation, and I found psychiatry to be just as irrational as the concept I had rejected. Freud and Jung having a basis in The Bible after all.

I also looked at Islam, which has a much more sensible Quran, but in the midst of such an scenario, the sects make it difficult to even talk about Islam at all. The Quran was though helpful in stages. But ultimately what I become was ofcourse a Sentient Sensible Mind.

And I started a transcendence meditation, focusing on “The High Transcendence”, where after this, I again returned to normal life again.

Ofcourse now with some deeper knowledge, and also with some I did not want, such as people not understanding what I was going through, and being diagnosed, as mentally ill.

I would like to share this information, and is writing about what I went through, so that if others may want to, they can try such meditation, and an understanding related to this established, and maybe we even have a “cure” for this, that is mistaken as “schizophrena”, but rather is a philosophical crisis.

My advice would be to try and have a transcendent (or similar, mystical maybe) focus, on ones most central concepts.

The best of greetings,
Nicht Vain God

yeah its good to practice meditation it helps to boost ur self esteem …
presently i practice active meditation by osho…it has help me so far…
once i get cooler i will sitting for Vipasayna by Buddha…

Oh yes, The Cure is a great band

4 Likes

Getting rid of “God” seems very difficult though. “Gods trials can be difficult”, while Allah seems where one should go. ( - Quranic, not sunni or sectarian).

Spiritual and religious discussions belong on other sites as they are triggering for members here. I have locked your thread. Also, your account is blocked from posting until you change your username to remove the reference to God. Please send me a private message when you have done so, or if you need me to change it for you.

Thanks.

Pixel.
Volunteer moderator.